Chapter 16

A few weeks later

Everyday after school The BFS would work on rebuilding the tree house.

The New Treehouse

After the treehouse was rebuilt

After the treehouse was rebuilt. The BFS put new furniture,Beds,nightstands,small sofas and basically other stuff you put in treehouses. After decorating the treehouse the gang decided to take a walk through the woods.

Chance was on Zephyr's back while Jira was on Quill's back. Harley soon began to whistle a rhythm. Zephyr,Q,Chance,and Jira joined in whistling with smiles on their faces.

"You're right there when I need you most,You got my back and I got yours,I won't ever let, let you go,You're never gonna be alone" Zephyr sang.

"If you fall I'll pick you up" Quill's

"I'm right here no matter what" Chance sang.

"I won't ever let, let you go" Harley sang

"You're never gonna be alone" Jira sang.

"As long as I am with you,Everything's gonna be all right,Everything's gonna be just fine,As long as I am with you,Everything's gonna be all right,Everything's gonna be just fine" The BFS all sang together smiling and dancing a little bit.

"We're friends forever, friends forever, friends forever, yeah
Friends forever, friends forever, friends forever" They continues to sing.

"As long as I am with you,Everything's gonna be all right,Everything's gonna be just fine,As long as I am with you,Everything's gonna be all right,Everything's gonna be just fine" They all sang together as they continued walking.

"Friends forever, friends forever, friends forever, yeah!
Friends forever, friends forever, friends forever" They sang as one as they cheered.

Just then the friendship moment was interrupted but a flying thing with wings. The thing with wings soon crashed in the woods.

The teens looked at each other in shocked and all rang to the direction of the crash and were shocked what they found.

The found a boy with ruffled blond hair with white streaks,Angel wings on his back wearing a grey uniform,with a angel wing on his cheek. A girl with light blond wavy medium length hair with icy blue streaks,wearing the grey uniform with a blue snowflake on her cheek. Both were unconscious.

The Teens gasped.

"Their...their mutants." Zephyr said speechless "From the Facility..." Chance looked at her friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few minutes had passed since The teens brought the unconscious teens into the treehouse.