fic library

— june six, twenty twenty

hello !! so i was tired of these taking up my notes so, im just gonna write them all down here to keep track, and give ur opinions on which you would like 😳
note: don't take these ideas pls

STAY.
kenma kozume/reader
ok so this was inspired by the song stay by gracie abrams (which is amazing!!!) and it gives me vibes of childhood friends to lovers. i wanted to write a love that is imperfect in a lot of ways, and is like a jewel that you try to polish to make beautiful but no matter what angle you look at it from, it won't look pretty. i wanted to write the ups and downs of relationships and discovering yourself at a teenager— and the highs of passing that quiz you studied for and staying up all night and sneaking out to go to parties.

i also wanted to write the reader w/ anxiety bc all the anxiety readers i see aren't portrayed accurately?? they make shyness this cute thing and i wanted to show the ugly side. the side where you sweat, and cry from anxiety and sometimes go unconscious. but i wanted to show that you once got to the good parts of your life. and you'll get there again. so keep your head up as best as you can and make mistakes. fuck up. say stupid shit. you'll learn along the way.

KOI NO YOKAN.
keiji/reader
koi no yokan means that when you first meet, it's an inevitability that you'll fall in love. i wanted to write the process of falling headfirst with your eyes closed, and walking in the dark. i wanted to write akaashi as a mangaka too. my guilty pleasure. i wanted to write the pure innocence of love, like giggling at your crushes joke and then getting flustered when they catch you laughing. things like that !! but i wanted to write the bad things. like, akaashi feeling consumed by his love for the reader. like he's drowning and he can't bring himself to swim to the surface— like he wants to die, as long as the reader is there with him for a little while longer.

// akaashi is an uprising mangaka that is famous for his shoujo series that's gaining popularity. reader is the sweet girl next door that's an adrenaline junkie and refuses to sell his book in the bookstore she owns.

KALOPSIA.
tendou/reader
// tendou skips practice and has to help reader to write the school newspaper. he accidentally prints out 300 copies of the vbc and reader getting shit faced at a party and they have to find a way to destroy them all for the sake of ushijimas reputation.

THIS ONE I LOVE !!! AND HERES WHY: kalopsia means: the delusion of things being more beautiful than they are. and NOW. i fucking love this idea. bc reader-chan creates this life for herself , good grades etc, bc she's desperate to have control over something. she envies tendou bc he's so carefree and does whatever he wants, and she has no control and she hates it. tendou creates this picture of her as the girl next door, cute and pretty girl, when in reality she's a shell of the person she once was, and resorts to alcohol and love stories to cling onto her past. and tendou figures this out very easily, and he knows that she uses the books as an ideaology/goal of her life. so when it doesn't go the way she planned it out to be, she has a meltdown of sorts?? idk it was a cool idea

ADRONITIS
tobio/reader
ok so AGES AGO like a few months, i wanted to write a deaf reader. but like. how???? adornitis means the dread of how long it takes to get to know someone, and i wanted to incorporate that idea. so, reader chan likes tobio, and is really shit at English. she's failing English, and offers to tutor kageyama— it sounds stupid. reader is the kinda gal to do reckless shit without the regard of how others will see her but she also likes staying hidden???? she's very confusing and kageyama mf knows. she's friends w/ yachi & hinata, and always tries to get yachi to join in on her shit but yachi never does. hinata does though. ifeel like the lyrics from somewhere only we know "when are you gonna let me in?" described tobio and readers relationship well— i wanted to write the frustration of being locked outside for so long that you forget what it's like to be cared about.

yachi & readers friendship is very important, and i wanted to highlight it. yachi says that regardless of what happens to the reader, she'll follow her to the ends of the earth if that's what it takes. the reader isn't an affectionate person and is quite 'asocial' and avoids interacting with others— she's quite withdrawn from society. she doesn't waste her time interacting and kind of melts away in the background, and kageyama can understand the want to not really want to be noticed. they grow to understand eachother on a mutual level.

so reader suffers a traumatic head injury when she's a child (secret 🥳) and she turns slightly deaf. she always feels like her deafness has built a brick wall between herself and other people, thus she has a really bad inferiority complex. i wanted the readers character to be someone who's withdrawn but if huddled close to the people she likes and hates change. so to her, kageyama is the definition of change and she hates it.

LITERAL LEGEND
ushijima & tendou/reader // NOT POLY
wakatoshi, satori andreader find smut written in the club room and start a quest to see who is writing it. THIS ISNT SEEIOUS. ITS ALITERAL CRACK FIC. i wanted the reader to be a very 'wtf r u doing -_-' kinda gal. and satori mixes well with that i think. and wakatoshi just. <3 i just wanted to write him. I WAS THINKING OF DOING ROUTES... SO... i'll probs do a mystic messenger esque thing like,, phone calls in the same room and cute romantic stuff LIKR that.
note. This fic is a literal piss take of ayesha eroticas literal legend. it's not meant to be serious. if u take it serious THATS ON YOU NOT ME

—  NEFELIBATA.
matsukawa/reader
i love seijoh and mattsun(nydelight)!! so this was gonna be like. a war au. oh yeah lads. basically matsukawa goes off to war and his and the readers love story is good through a series of twelve letters consisting of every first they had, from matsukawas perspective. i might publish this first bc it'll be a bit short and probably my first COMPLETED FIC... i know!!!!!

AS THE WORLD CAVES IN.
atsumu/reader
REINCARNATION AU. SOULMATE AU. ROYALTY AU. HELLO SIR!!!!
anyways
atsumu is the readers knight, sworn to protect her and is in love with her and the reader is the princess, next in line for the throne. they've spent their entire lives together and it's the kind of love that makes other people wish to be them. the reader makes fun of atsumu's accent bc he says yer and ya all the time and he's like -_- MF shut up. it's the love story that makes other people breathless ig???? it's the thought that atsumu wouldn't hesitate to protect the reader and he knows that his love for her will be his end. the FIC will end like atsumu dying and the reader leaning over him and holding him in his dying moments😳 and

he's like: hey f/n
f/n, crying and covered in his blood: what
atsumu: ur pretty cute
f/n: BITCH YOURE DYING STOP FLIRTING WITH ME MF
atsumu: .............cute
f/n: this BITCH

OK ITS ALSO the love where atsumu is devoted to the reader and the reader is like: we'll find eachother in another universe when we die, and i'll love you even more there. and flash forward and it's his first day at inarizaki and him and f/n jus look at eachother with the love of a thousand lifetimes and osamu is very confused.

in the story, the reader asks atsumu if he believes in soulmates and he's like no. and she's like, when you find out we're soulmates i'll say i told you so and when in the future, reincarnation, the reader looks at him and the sun setting bc #aesthetic, and she's like: i told you so. and he's like: YOIRE SO CHEESY . they're the couple to reference atsumus death in their past life no i don't take constructive criticism