30- Notre Bal

Today is the day! Stephanie and Tobias are throwing us a backyard prom and I'm actually really excited, compared to my enthusiasm with the dress shopping. The girls and I have been in the spas all morning getting pampered. From nails, to waxing and now doing our hair and makeup, it's been a hectic day so far. It's been about a week since my meeting with the party planner and everything regarding the Convention is running smoothly so far. I've grown a lot stronger with all the training I've been doing with dad and everything is officially back to normal. There has been no more attacks on the pack either so I'm excited to have this night with everyone stress free! I've painted my nails light blue to go with my dress and did a half-up half-down hairstyle in my long blonde hair.They've even recurved i.

They've even recurved i

I've matched my light blue prom dress with sparkly heels, with a diamond necklace and diamond hoop earrings

I've matched my light blue prom dress with sparkly heels, with a diamond necklace and diamond hoop earrings. Finally, our makeover is complete at the spa and my makeup looks flawless as well. I've had her do a smokey eye with winged eyeliner and a light finish on the rest of my face. Us girls have been separated all day so I'm super excited to see how the rest of them look too!

"Thank you so much Vivian!" I squeal to the woman who helped me out all day. 

"You look stunning honey! It was my pleasure" She replies with a wide smile. After a last coat of setting spray, she gives me the okay and I jump off my chair and race to the front of the store to see the rest of the girls. We're having the limo pick us up here so the boys can get ready at the pack house. Christian said he's getting a haircut today too so I'm excited, nothing like seeing your new man with a fresh cut! As soon as I walk into the front of the store I squeal as I see Allie, Evelyn and Elena all dolled up. 

"You guys look so amazing!" I say as I run over to hug them. They turn and squeal in return. 

"So do you! OMG we look so hot right now" Evelyn says as we run into a group hug. We gush for a few more minutes on how great we all look and end up taking some pictures there seeing as they have a photo wall. Our photo session is interrupted when we hear the honking of the limo outside and make our way towards it. After saying thank yous and goodbyes to all the spa workers, we head inside the limo and take off to Stephanie and Tobias' house. Allie spots a Champaign bottle in the limo and we immediately pop it open and pour it into our glasses.