Job of a New Generation

ⓞⓝⓔⓢⓗⓞⓣ

: Job of a new Generation🌄

" Mom!, is it true that God is punishing us now? That's why He send this virus called corona?"

Tanong ng anak ko, habang magkatabi kaming nanonood ng balita sa Tv dito sa sala, madalas na namin gawin to simula ng ipa-implement ang lockdown.

"No Baby, of course not! That not true. Where did you heard that? Who told you?"

He innocently look at me and show me his dad phone.

"No one tell me, Mom. I just read it here."

Kinuha ko ang cellphone at tiningnan ang mga post na sinasabi ng anak ko. Naiwan kasing bukas ng asawa ko ang facebook account niya.

"Shone, not all you can read here is true. Don't believe it okay! "

Tumango naman siya. Kaya napangiti ako, my son is so handsome just like his father na mahimbing na natutulog sa tabi niya.

"But Mom, if it isn't God's doing, then who did this?"

Maya-maya ay tanong niya ulit sa akin. Napabuntong hininga naman ako tsaka ko hinarap ang anak ko. Mag e-eight palang siya this August pero parang ang tanda-tanda na niya kung magsalita.

"They even posted some Bible verse that simply telling that it is plan by God. Why do God let this virus kill a lot of people? Don't He love us anymore? Hindi na ba tayo Love ni Lord?"

I hold his two hands and sweetly smile at him.

"Baby, Listen carefully to what mommy's going to say. Papa God loves us so much! He Loves us so, so much that he choose to give us His only begotten son Jesus Christ to save us from our sin and death. Hindi kailan man ginusto ni Lord na masaktan tayo and about that virus, hindi si Lord ang may gawa niyan. Tao, tayo ang may gawa ng virus na yun."

" Di ba He's stronger mommy?"

"Yes, He is."

" Then why is He letting that virus kills thousands of people?  Bakit hindi niya pinapatigil yung virus?"

" Do you remember the story of a man in a Bible named Job?"

He nodded.

" He's the one who lost all his property and suffered a lot."  Aniya.

" Right. But do you remember why papa God let that suffering happen to Job?"

" Because He believe in Job's love for Him?"

Patanong niyang sagot. I pat his head and touch his chin.

" Yes. He trusted Job and He believe that Job is faithful to Him no matter what happen and no matter how hard it is. And at this moment we are like Job."

" Paano pong tulad tayo ni Job ?"

" In Job's time. God let the enemy which is Satan to took away all Job's wealth. Including the life of his son's and daughter even his wife left him alone.
And in our time, He let the virus slowly took away our wealth, have distance with those people we care about and Kills thousands of people.
And at this moment all we need to do is to do what Job done before and that is to  repent, pray to Him to heal our land, ask for forgiveness, trust that He is faithful to His promises and Believe that in the midst of this Pandemic God is in control."

"Amen!"

Anya tsaka yumakap sa akin. Natawa nalang ako.

"Shone anak, always remember that Papa God's wants nothing but the best for us "

"Because He Loves us?"

"Yes! Because He Loves us."

                                ✒@UniqueToh826📝