Dark Romance List

1. Story: Dark Love

    Author: luminous-pixie

  Story status: not complete 43 chapter

Preview: Seraphina Muller is a sixteen year old good girl. An A-grade student who is closed off and has only two friends whom she's comfortable with. Her parents are stinking rich and always strict towards her. Being the youngest and their only daughter, they have been sheltering her for as long as she's known, which has caused her innocence and naivety of the world.

Logan Rivera is a 22 year old walking destruction, destroying everything in his path and everyone who gets close to him. His childhood was horrible and shaped him to become the man he is today. He keeps to himself and has no interest in love and romance, sleeping with random women when he feels like it, and kicking them out when he's done.

He doesn't intend to meet innocent Seraphina but when their paths cross,their fate is inevitable, and she becomes his and only his babygirl.

Note: Mature content.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
2. Story: Forcefully Yours

     Author: Burning_Desires75

     Story status: not complete 45 chapters

Preview:  Sabrina
"I thought he was my savior.... My knight in shining armor. Turns out, he was my was nightmare dressed as a day dream.

5 YEARS
Since I lived in hell in hell. Joseph was the devil of my personal hell I was forced to live in. Each day worse than before. Until he came into my life and decided I was his.

5 DAYS
For him to wisk me away to his mansion. Away from my old life and claimed me as his forcefully. He doesn't care what I want, because he likes to play dirty when it comes to things he wants. Currently, it was me who he wants. And I have no say in that matter.

5 MINUTES
For our relationship to turn from master and slave to lovers. He became my lover. My happiness. My present and my future.

5 SECONDS
Was all that it took for him to destroy me completely. He snatched all happiness and hope he blew into me and threw me a into life worse than hell.

      Rafael
"As my story came to an end, I realised I was the villan all along"

ONE TOUCH
For her to become my obsession. I can't keep my hands away from her. She's mine and mine alone. I make sure of that every night in my bed.

ONE KISS
For her to become my weakness. For my frozen heart to thaw after years. I brought her into my life without consent but she came into my life uninvited. Perhaps now we are even.

ONE MISTAKE
Was all it for her to fall in hate with me all over again. And she should for I was the one who destroyed her worse than Joseph could ever.

Note: mature content
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
3. Story : Spring's Seduction

    Author : DewDropsOnGrass

      Story status :not complete 33 chapters