Paranormal & Supernatural List

Holl people, how you doing 😎
Well welcome to come this wonderful chapter, so be good to people even though they are 🤬🤬, and to hell with all the BS in the world 🖕✊.
⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

1. Story: Lucifer's Gift

   Author: EpsilonAngel

  Story status: 43 chapters completed
Story Preview: Lucifer was the brightest angel in Heaven, But in the service to God, he was condemned to darkness.
       After thousand of years, the darkness took root inside him.

          Ammi is a flame no on can extingiush. Forged from God's holy fire to combat his darkness.

A gift made for Lucifer.

Note: mature content
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

2. Story: Deville

    Author: jawncuffies

   Story status: 35 chapters completed
Story Preview: Olivia Winslow wanted nothing more than to escape the busy streets of New York and find peace in quiet Maine.
         When staying in her grandfather's house she meets an uninvited quest but what happens when the guest exposes her to a world she never knew.

Note: mature content
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

3. Story: Creature (Centuries Series #7)

    Author: TheBibilicalSinner

   Story status: 33 chapters

  Story Preview: Charlie is a brilliant,fast learning, curious speicie with a big appetite, so what do you think will happen when such a creature is introduced to a thin like sex?

      One can only imagine.

Note: mature content
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

4. Story: The Demon King ( The Demon King #1)

    Author:  fairytopyia08

   Story status: 60 chapters completed

  Story Preview: The Demon King, Dimitri Rae the most dangerous and brutal Demon you could ever come across has been ruling over Rovana for a very long time. Life tends to get so boring so Dimitri results to toturing and killing humans as a form of entertainment. This has been going on for over a century and humans are too weak to fight back. A prophecy states that the Demon King can be stopped by one thing and only one thing. A girl who would be eighteen years of age when she meets the king. The prophecy does not state how she will stop him, just that the Demon King can be stopped. So every year, the humans send twenty girls who are eighteen years of age, down to Rovana, hoping one of them will be able to kill him. Read this extra ordinaire tale of love and hatred as they come together in one epic bang.