Unleashed

Y/n's Point of View

Time has passed by and still in school, Bakugo already got his quirk and is developing a big ego. I have no idea whether or not to have an influence in the plot but I'll try to keep out to make it stay. I'll fail that part with some time, I know that. (Author: I mean really, who could resist protecting that little cinnamon of the fandom Midoriya.) I kind of miss my old family and Eve, she would say some dumb shit at the moment and talk about what the crackheads of the class did recently. Everyday there was a new event in class that would just make you like WTF? That was the best part of my life. But I won't forget anyone from it, now I have to focus on the BNHA world if I want to survive it.

On the playground I can see Bakugo and the boys ganging up on Midoriya, he found out he was quirkless not too long ago. When he said that, I was there and I wouldn't let him go.

Flashback
Izuku was crying and was hugging me tightly. I just let him cry and comfort the best I can. "I believe you can still be a hero. I know you can. You don't need a quirk to be someone's hero." The boy looks at you with tears and hope in his eyes. He asks "Really, you really think so?" I look at him with the most endearing face I could and told him, "I know so. You are so hopeful and optimistic, I could never match those kinds of emotion for so long. You are my hero, Izu-kun." He looked at me with his face red and hugs me again but even tighter.
Flashback Ends

Ever since I said that, he became closer to me. Although Bakugo would try to get me away from him, he said I shouldn't hang out with a quirkless loser. But I would walk away every time this happens, it still didn't stop him from beating him up whenever I was away. I would always get in front and didn't move until they left. My parents had me take fighting classes since they aimed for me to be strong and powerful. Compared to before, I take the bullies on better than before and put my healing quirk to use on Izuku afterwords. But I knew it would get worse.

I ran while knowing he could be beating him up again and found him and his friends beating Izuku. "Stop!" I yelled but I knew it would take more than words to make him stop. He kept on going. "I said STOP!" I put my hand out to reach out and it started to glow. It started to shine and then crystal start to form in front of Izuku. But it got sharp and cut Bakugo along with his friend's fists. I dun fucked up now. Bakugo looks at me with anger, "What the fuck? 2 quirks? This doesn't change shit. I'm still better than you." He charged right at me but I dodged, his friends start to join and gang up on me. This fight might be a little overwhelming, they all charged at me but they forget what my powers are. I jump but the way down was much slower, I felt as light as a feather as the wind blew me towards Izuku. He grabs on and I make a shield around us. The healing process starts as I lick my hand and put it on the injuries but not too much so I don't gross him out. "I'm sorry I'm too weak, Y/n" he sobs while I heal him. "Don't worry about it Izu-kun." But that was short-lived as we could hear Bakugo banging on the shield and yelling insults at us. "Come out and fight me loser! Don't be such a coward!" I make a bubble around us, I was aware of the powers of Pink Diamond and that Bakugo would just rip the shield off us.  But Izuku look at me with a face of surprise and being impressed. "You have all these quirks, Y/n!? You could become a hero!" I replied, "I will someday but let's not focus on that."

Eventually, it was time to go home. And as expected, Izuku didn't want to tell his mom about what happened today. After school came another fighting class for today, it was an hour long and a pain. My parents pressured me to fight and I knew I would have to tell them about the other quirks. I am 6 years old but I was 14 years old mentally when I first arrived. So I guess you could say I'm around 20 mentally. I'm always told I'm very smart and mature for my age. It's tempting to tell them, "Thanks! It's the trauma of Rebirth." But do I really want to be sent to a mental hospital? I might end up there anyway for being kind of a crazy bitch sometimes but I hold back when I'm with Izuku.

Whenever I'm out, my parents always tell that I have to tell them if another quirk comes. So far I have fusion, shielding, weight altering (which includes high jump I guess), healing and summoning crystals. I might use it to make money in the future if being a hero fails but I do it anyways because I'm kind of a broke as bitch at 6 and my parents don't give me an allowance. Back to the quirk thing, sometimes I have to register these quirks and the people just keep getting appalled. I sometimes have to show proof that this is real with my parents watching.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Will the Author (moi) have mercy on the reader (AKA you)? No, the answer is most likely not. What's a good story without the any kind of drama happening? Not a good one let me tell you that.

1006 Words Overall