Episode III: References P1.5

2 months since 1-A confronted me about Eri and things have been oddly... peaceful. Some tried to repair our friendship but I turned them away. Even Todoroki. Speak of the devil.

"Hey,Midoriya I'm just so very sorry about what I did to you."

"Save it Todoroki. OH and... Touya sends his regards." His eyes widen at this as I walk to class. I already dropped Eri with Midnight to continue her private lessons. She started learning the basics and her favorite is math surprisingly. The joy on her face when she figured out 1 + 1 = 2 was breathtaking.

I arrive at class earlier than most and my eyes catch Jiro's. I decided to go over to her.

"Hello there," I say innocently

"General Kenobi."  She replied imitating Ewan McGregor.

"Finally someone gets it." I proclaim.

"ROTS is the best." She says

" I know. When I was in jail guess my what my I.D. name was." She shrugged.

"Ct- 7567."

"Omg  so that's why you duel wield. OMG IM DYING HAHAHAHAHAHA. So captain how is life?"

"It's going okay. I haven't had a convo with you and Tsu since that day."

"Yeah. How about we all go out today."

"Sure." At that some of our peers filed in.

"Hey I gotta go."

"Later Captain Zuku." She says innocently.

"AHAHAHAHA nice one."

I go over to my seat and sit with my head down on the table. Lately, my hair has been exhibiting the visible changes. Its turning black on the tips. It may be to cut the glare so I can shoot better. Since the quirk was removed from my genome my body compensated with my mother's hair color hence my development. So now I have black tips that blend with the green surprisingly well. I decided to refresh my self the different types of bullets. I learned that if I scanned bullets as well I could add them to my arsenal. Interesting.

"Hey, villain watch reading. 10 ways to kill someone or how to hide a body." Said Mineta. He really beginning to get on my nerves. I summon a 9mm pistol and aim at him point-blank. "I already have one way here and it's pretty reliable," I say brandishing it. At that point in time Aizawa comes in and says.

"Midoriya, your agency needs you. Get going. Snipe is waiting for you."

"Ok. Tsu, Kyo you pick up Eri if I'm not back in time and initiate plan 2 got it. Let only Aizawa, Midnight,and Nezu approach her."They nod to understanding everyone that I just said.

Plan two states that if I am going to be gone then the girls are to protect Eri and leave her Nezu's office.

"Wait what do you mean by his agency."

"I have a provisional license. So I'm already a hero. The name's Crosshairs. Might have heard of me."

"Wait your Number 3 Hero. Impossible a villain such as yourself cannot be given that title." Exclaimed Iida.

"Like I said just my old man is AFO doesn't make me a villain. Anyway my partner is waiting for me so peace out." I clarify.

Everyone is silent as I walk outside to meet Snipe. Apparently he was right outside.

"Come on partner, suit up and roll out. We need to shoot down the Tsubaku crime syndicate."

"On it Snipe. And nice pun."

I then say, " Wally be a dear and get me decent for hero work." An automated voice the propagated.

"But of course sir." Four arms come out of my back and take off my jacket and shirt leaving me in a black bodysuit. Metal appendages the wrap around me from my neck to my waist. They then removed my pants. Nothing was exposed because of the bodysuit. More appendages came out out of my back and formed the bottom half of my suit. I then summon my signature Cutlasses and walk out of the class.

"Did you have to do that in front of them?" said Snipe

"What it looked cool didn't it, my friend?" Snipe and I became friends when I got back and soon partners. We have similar quirks so we decided to team up. He was my friend other than Tamaki.

"Show off." He puts under the mask I guess.

"Whatever let's go," I say.

A few hours later.

"Yo Snipe. Is he dead yet?" I ask.

"Nah he's clinging to life but honestly were being paid for his elimination." He says killing the mob boss.

"If only these kids knew that we were Assassin Heroes, huh?" He says

"Yeah they would keep calling me a villain but you know what we should tell them. They need to trust us."

"I'll talk to Nezu."

"Ok Yasamu."

We head back to U.A. to report our success.

U.A.

"Nezu, Yasamu and I were wondering if we could do a seminar explaining the different types of heroes."

"Sure you can do that today if you like. School ends in an hour and I'm sure you are prepared."

"Oh but of course my good sir. I've planned this since I got my license."

"Good. You are dismissed."

"So Izuku. You know anymore of our kind?"

"My sister Nejire wants to become an underground assassin like us so that's nice. And brother figure wants to be both a capture hero in the day. Assassin by night."

"Cool lets go set up."

Words 903

Posted 17/6/2020