Chapter 9

"Well as I said before, you are my beloved, often referred to as ' mate' used by wear wolfs or nekos, or other half, it means that you are the other half of me, that the universe paired us together. You can't feel the same emotions you could with another person nor pleasure. Basically, you're my soulmate." You sat there, looking at him with a look of confusion, 'wearwolfs and nekos exists? Well, I should had figured that when I was taken by a vampire..' my mind saying ' yeah you fucking idiot'. He started back, waiting for you to say something. But you couldn't find the words. He stared talking again," There is also the mating process, in which we would have to have intercourse, then I would bite you on a special place on your neck, where your scent gland is. Claiming you as mine for all eternity, and I would be able to hear your thoughts and feel your emotions." You looked at him wide eyed, " B-bite me?" He smirked," Yes, bite you, sink my teeth into your pretty little neck." You pailed, " B-but I don't want you to b-bite me..." he shook his head," Sorry baby girl  but you don't have a choice in this." Thinking to yourself ' yeah I never seem to get a choice in anything.' You looked down sadly, he looked at you, slightly sympathetically, " Ill try to be gentle, if that's any help." You looked up and him, then back down, you whispered," When...?" Him having vampire hearing heard you perfectly fine," When we are ready for that, right now I want you to get used to things around here and how this place is ran." You just nodded your head. He looked at you, but he doesn't look at you with hate or disgust like what you where used to, he looks at you , and you can feel the enjoyment he feels in having you around.. and love? The opposite of what you where used to, his beautiful forest green eyes staring into your soul, filling you with emotions you aren't used to, that you've never felt before. His hand came forward, caressing your cheek, you could feel the light pleasurable shock go through your body, making you naturally relax at his touch, he pulled you forward softly, scaring you at the same time as making you feel relaxed, he pulled you into his lap, gently rapping his arms around you holding you softly. He put his face into the crook of your neck, inhaling your scent. " Do you feel the tingles when I touch you?" His silky voice purred out," y-yes I-I do." Slightly cursing yourself for stuttering. "That is the mating bond, it's one of the pleasures you can only feel with your mate, just like how when they talk, or when you look at them, you'll immediately feel relaxed. Only your mates touch can make you feel relaxed or bring you extreme pleasure. It's good for when your mate is getting stressed, angry or sad, all you have to do it touch a part of their body and you immediately calm down." He said, rubbing his nose in the crook of your neck. "O-oh." Was all you could say, he chuckled softly putting a pleasurable shiver down your spine, and making your stomach do flips. ' oh my god no I can't fall for the person who kidnapped me, I can't be one of those cliche girls.' You told yourself... but, didn't seem to work because those feelings wouldn't go away, he noticed on where spacing out, " What's going through that head of yours?" You looked at him," h-hmm?" you hummed out. " I asked what was going through your head, you spaced out." "O-oh just u-um,  just thinking is all." "About?" He questioned, " U-um well everything." You said, he nodded in understandment, " Well it's late, why don't we go to sleep for the night?" You just nodded in agreement. Suddenly realizing that you two would be in the same bed, he looked at you, " Well then climb in bed, " W-wait we are sleeping in the same bed?" He smirked, " Yes cutie." You blushed uncontrollably, not only have you never sleep in the same bed as a boy before, and he's cute.
You can't deny that, and you guys are supposed to be together forever? Suddenly he picked you up from your standing position and through you into bed, you made a 'eep' sound, he crawled in next to you, tucked you in and turned off the light. You just laid there wondering, suddenly he turned to you, rapping his arm around your waist. Pulling you against him, spooning you. You blushed harder then you where before you felt him nuzzle his face into the same place as earlier. He then whispered into your ear," Go to sleep." So then you closed your eyes and eventually, fell into a dreamless sleep.

Well, another chapter done. Hope you might have enjoyed this one, he's getting rather cocky if you ask me. Sorry for any spelling errors .

Author~
857 words