18 - that's a good daughter?

Me: ASHTONNNN WHATS GOTTEN INTO YOU!?! YOURE SO DIRTY NOW

Ashton: you're rubbing off on me

Me: that sounds fun ;) ........... um im sorry lol

Me: dammit ok I just talked dirty like five times, just read my story I don't even care anymore

Ashton: :) I'd be even happier if you read it to me

Me: that's not gonna happen any time soon

Ashton: grr

Me: you're such an animal, I'm scared

Ashton: let's talk on the phone again!

Me: ughhhhh fine

My phone starts ringing seconds after I send the text and I answer it with a smile.

"Ashton," I laugh, remembering how he liked me saying his name.

"Hey, beautiful. So, I have a problem," He sighs. I sit up on my bed and nervously start smoothing down the blankets.

"What's wrong?" I ask, absentmindedly frowning.

What if I said something he didn't like? No, that's not it. Ashton likes the way I talk, he's said so before. Or maybe he just doesn't want to talk to me anymore. Or maybe it's nothing I did and I'm just a paranoid little bitch.

"I can't seem to get this moan right. Listen," He says and then I hear the moan from Tumblr start to play. I'm about to ask him why he's playing that when he starts trying to copy it.

Nothing, and I mean nothing, would've ever prepared me for this.

I can tell he's being bad on purpose and it's hilarious. He's raising his voice so high that he just sounds like a girl. But a sexy girl. Jesus, I would do anything to see him right now. I would literally shave my head just to see this boy. But then I'd make him shave his too. We'd have matching heads.

He hears me laughing at the strange noises coming out of his mouth and starts giggling.

"That's not hot enough for you, huh?" He teases with a laugh.

"You sound horrible, Ashton, That may be the worst noise I've ever heard in my entire life. I would rather listen to Abigail Breslin sing."

"The fu-"

"Dude, I'm kidding. Abigail Breslin is an oaf. I think she ate paint chips when she was a kid," I whisper as if it's a secret.

His deep laughter sounds so genuine and I feel strangely proud in a way for being able to make him laugh. Not even joking right now, this was on my bucket list.

Make Ashton Irwin giggle. Checking that bitch off the list. I can die happy now.

He let's out a sigh, "I agree that was a bitch move of her."

"No, no, no. Okay, me? Yeah, I can be a bitch. My mom? Yeah, she can be a total bitch. Henry? He's the biggest bitch of us all. But what Abigail did to Michael was just awful. She's not even a bitch. She's like...I think she's the devil," I say knowingly and Ashton just hums.

"You think Abigail Breslin...is the devil?" He asks in disbelief.

Really Ashton? I know I have a way with words, but please try to keep up.

"Yes! I just love Mikey so much and I don't like her. And she's evil. I bet she was born on a highway, that's where most accidents happen," I start laughing really hard.

"Maddie..."

A grin grows on my face as I think of something even funnier. Every time I try to say it, a laugh escapes my mouth, "The only way she'll ever get laid is if she crawls up a chicken's ass and waits."