He was cool: Chapter Nine

"You're going to be fine," sighed the doctor. "The wound will heal in a couple of weeks."

"I feel like I lost a ton of blood.." I winced touching the inside part of my thigh. Just looking at it, it looked gross beyond belief. While they were stitching it up they took out multiple pieces of glass out of my skin and inner flesh.

They warned me it was going to hurt so I had to put a towel in my mouth and bite it while I held Seb's hand almost breaking it.

"You have, but not to much thankfully. Mind telling me how this happened?" the doctor raised his eyebrows questionably.

"I/she fell." Both Seb and I said simultaneously.

"You teens these days.." The doctor chuckled. "I know what kind of sex games you teens try to play, trust me I attempted it."

"What?" my mouth dropped a little. "No-no you go it all-"

"Back in the seventies I don't remember using glass, and let me tell you-"

"Doctor I think we had enough, the bill please?" Seb awkwardly cleared his voice.

"Oh yes," the doctor nodded his head and put his hands behind his back. "Play safe kids," he winked and walked away.

"I think I'm scarred for life.." I muttered.

"I think so too.." Seb took a deep breath and sat on my bed. "I got a text from one of Cirus's friends..." he took out his IPhone out of his pocket.

"What happened?"

"She's in jail unfortunately, her court hearing is in three days." He frowned at his phone and put it back into his pocket.

"That's messed up," I glared at the floor.

"The cops are looking for you by the way."

"WHAT?"

"Well it's not like Nirvana is your real name," Seb grinned turning sideways to face me.

"Oh yeah that's right... but obviously, the cops will try to find me and ask me questions," I murmured.

"Don't worry I have no intentions of knowing your real name. It was actually smart of you for telling me a fake name, but I have something that will work for you."

"And what is that exactly," my face turned expressionless.

"A fake ID."

"Okay Mr. brightside," I rolled my eyes. "If you do get me a fake ID, the officers will want to know my whereabouts such as family. How about if they start investigating about me? Plus the fact both me and you are having a 'baby' we're probably going to be living together. Including the fact not only that, but now the baby is supposedly and HAS to be dead because of the blood-" Seb interrupted me all of a sudden.

"Don't worry," Seb smirked. "I'm a hundred percent ahead of you for this one."

"Please enlighten Einstien."

"You're talking to a rich guy here Nirvana. I already got people working on your fake ID, the fact that you are pregnant with my baby yes you are living with me. I paid professional actors to be your parents, basic hippies because of your name, and have basically found screenwriters to make up your life-"

"Wow you got to be kidding me,"

"Just listen," Seb cut in. "Not only that, but we have a solid story of how we got together and as to why we were at Cirus's bar."

"Fake parents too?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Well do you think your parents will play along?"

"Never," I shook my head.