Disaster Date Special 10/13

Shrapnel's PoV

I grinned down at the six heroes all staring at my master piece.

The most destructive bomb I've ever created, it took me a long time to create it but I managed.

"Now that I've gotten rid of the one hero who could stop this, I can start blowing up the rest of my bombs," I muttered, "those heroes are too worried about this one to care about the others, it seems."

I was about to turn and leave when an electric shock ran through me.

"What the--?!" I looked forward in confusion, "Who's destroying my bombs?! How?!"

I was shouting by the end of my sentence.

"No!" I shouted before going to try and stop them but they were moving too fast. I had no idea which bomb they were going to get rid of next.

Who?

Who could do that?!

Did they call for backup?!

Destruction and Red Riot are dead! There's no way they survived so I can't have been them!

SO WHO IS DESTROYING MY PLAN?!

"Who is getting in my way again?!" I shouted as I tried to connect to one of the many cameras I had connected around the park just to see them all reflecting the same screen of black and white static.

Who?

Who is capable of doing this?!

Ten bombs left.

Nine.

Eight.

What the hell?!

Where are they?!

Seven... Six.

Fuck it.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Only two left! Who.

I turned to head off to the last two bombs but they were both gone before I could even jump.

The only bomb I have left is the large one in the ground.

"Sorry we're late," a voice piped up from a cloud of dust that had roused on the ground.

I turned my gaze down to them.

"That voice..." I glared.

"We had to take a bit of a pitstop," another one added on as the dust parted and there they stood.

"Destruction! Red Riot!" I shouted, "how dare you get in my way?!"

They both turned their gazes up to me.

"You know, I thought you actually got stronger during the past year but it actually seems like you've gotten much weaker than the two of us," Destruction smiled, "either that or my training has really boosted my power recently."

"I know what you mean," Red Riot nodded, "I mean, we got around those bombs faster than anything. They were all in obvious places once we looked properly. Didn't take too long to get rid of them."

Destruction shook her head and agreed with Red Riot.

"Don't get cocky just because you managed to take down my bombs," I shouted down at them.

How are they alive?!

This can't be happening!

"I have my trump card!" I shouted, "one explosion near that bomb will set it off before even you can react."

I pointed to the bomb in the floor.

Destruction and Red Riot stared at it before looking to each other and nodding.

I doubt they can actually do anything. Their quirks don't compliment each other at all. Destruction doesn't even have her kata--

Wait-- when she get her katana?! Is that what she meant by pitstop?!

"No no no no!" I shook my head in anger, "this isn't going the way I wanted it to! No no no no! How dare you cheat! You cheated! You're not allowed weapons in our game! Cheater cheater cheater!"

"Shut the fuck up, bastard!" Ground Zero shouted up to me.

"No no no!" I shouted, gripping at my hair, "this is all wrong! All wrong I tell you!"

Then I pulled out four largish spherical bombs and let out a crazy laugh before stopping and pulling my arms back.

"You're finished," I told them before throwing them forward.

"Kiri!" Destruction shouted.

"Got it," Red Riot nodded before hardening himself and jumping forward.

I laughed loudly as the bombs all exploded. A large cloud of smoke was created.

In no time my masterpiece of a bomb will explode too and I'll have won this! I'll win our game! They'll all die!

I stopped laughing when my eyes landed on the heroes all lined up, somehow they had stopped the bombs from hitting my larger one.

No!

How?!

No!

Impossible! This is impossible! HOW DID THEY DO THAT?! IMPOSSIBLE!

"Alright let's get rid of this then, shall we," Destruction raised her blade up, twisted it slightly, the light glinting off the blade shrouded in a f/c glow.

"No!" I shouted, jumping forward to stop her as she swung down.

The angered grin of Ground Zero appeared in front of my own face before he pushed his hand on my head and pushed me to the floor.

Destruction's blade was pushed into my bomb and it started to disappear as waves and waves of f/c light started to break through the cracks. Her eyes glowed as she used her crappy time quirk to keep getting rid of any possibility of even a small explosion escaping from the bomb as it was destroyed.

No.

No.

No no no no!

"Damn you heroes!" I shouted as I was pinned to the ground by Red Riot and Ground Zero.

Within just a few minutes Destruction jumped out of the giant empty crater where my bomb was previously.

No!

I'll kill her.

I'll kill her!