Part 6

Stiles pov

Scotty
Get ur ass to the loft, now!!!

I ran there knowing exactly what this is about, I'm about to interrogated the shit out of.

I walked in all eyes quickly shifted to me, I was going to my seat when I get thrown up on the wall by the true alpha.

"TELL ME WHATS GOING NOW!!" He's says in his alpha voice but it doesn't faze me "oh come Scotty you spit in my face that's disgusting" I smeared the spit off with the sleeve of my sweatshirt. Then looked at him and pushed him off me, to go sit on the couch ignoring everyone else looking at me.

"So are you going to tell us, one way or another we will figure out." I sighed and took off my sweatshirt cause of the humidity. Forgetting the scars and muscles, I looked at everyone who had there jaws on the floor "what?" I said dumbfoundly.

"Y-your scars and since when do you have muscles." Lydia let out, I realized what i did and as I opened my mouth the doors of the loft slid open. Leaving the eldest Winchester standing there, with panic on his face.

"MISCHIEF THEY HAVE SAMMY, LETS GO!" I ran up to loft door and got my arm pulled by the one in only Scotty. "What's going on, and your not going anywhere."

"Look Scott bud, I'm leaving wether you like it or not because my brother has been kidnapped by lets say not our greatest friend, also stay out of This, this is nothing you have seen or fought or should fight." I pushed his hand off my arm and ran out with my brother.

Scott pov

"He has a brother?" I said looking at everyone else "actually he has 2, dean and Sam." Peter immediately slapped derek."don't tell him anything else that's stiles thing to do." He whispered and walked away.

I thought for a minute "were following them, let's go." But nobody budge except peter who step up "Stiles was serious, you don't face these things, you won't even be able to kill it, you have to have a certain knife and the only hunters I've seen use those knifes are the Winchester's and the people who are them.

"Well stiles doesn't have them either, unless he knows the Winchester which I doubt because why would they hang out with defenseless annoying stiles." I saw the argents and peter roll there eyes and huff.

"So are you guys coming or not." Derek started pulling me in towards the loft and threw me on the couch as peter chained me to it. "Your sitting here until Stiles gets back and we're watching you until he gets back."

Stiles pov

"But what would this demon want with sam." I asked "I don't know how but she's back from the dead but her name is meg and we've known this demon for the better part of 13 years." As we got to the abandon warehouse dean tossed me a knife.

As we walked in we saw meg talking to dean while he chained up. Dean went in there ready fight we all did and we did that. Dean tried going to her but she threw him up against the wall. I grabbed his knife and ran up to her but she held me up against a closed red door.

"Why are you trying to kill me with a knife when you got something else or did dear old dad never tell you about that week we're Mary wanted to see what it was like to see other people she hated but she still slept with someone else." I shook my head in disbelief.

"Stiles your mom didn't know at the time but that wasn't a normal person, it was a angel, a ark angel."

"Stiles Winchester, your lucifers kid, jacks brother and you need to know your nephlim power."