chapter12 :first date

It was already Thursday.

I spent three whole days training trying to control my wolf and vampire ability.

I just started to get the hang of it . But unfortunately ,the dose effect was almost over. It can't be overused or it will certainly cause me severe brain damage.

Plus I needed to go back to school. I still need my highschool diploma after all.

Oliver been checking on me every day after coming back from school. I ignored him everytime. It wasn't my fault tho. The potion made me so focused that I forgot about everything around me. Even his smell didn't affect me .

"Hiii!!! " I said hugging him. He didn't hug me back.

"I almost thought you forgot about having a mate"

" why would I forget about my mate? " I said pouting.

" oh for goddess sake!!  you ignored me every time I came to visit you ! You just ghosted me , we haven't even touched for three days and 5 hours, don't you know how hard that is for me! . "

"Am sorry... Okay.. The training is hard. Let's not fight please. Can we just enjoy our time together?  How about this " I added swing he was still angry.
"am gonna make it up to you. Now come on let's go to school. " I said as I entered his car.

"where do you think you are going? "

" I don't have training for the rest of the week , come on DRIVEEEE ! " I said impatiently. We were already running late.

All the way to school i was thinking about what I could do for him, as kind of an apology. That I didn't even notice we stopped.

"hey! Nath!! ...Get out! " he said opening the door for me and snapping his fingers across my face .

"already.... "

"you've been overthinking since we got in the car ! You better start explaining now ! " he said with a deep growl.

"nothing important, am just tired that's all." I said getting out of the car.

He obviously didn't buy it and was about to protest. When I interrupted him crashing my lips into his with a sweet innocent yet passionate kiss. I felt sparks. It was a quick kiss but it felt like time just stopped. Every kiss with him made me feel like the luckiest mate on earth .

"am right here ! Get a freaking room! " daisy said stepping out of the car. Interrupting our very sweet moment.

Oh crap. I really forgot she came with us. I was so busy overthinking. I forgot I could just ask her.

" oli, can I please go inside with daisy. I want to talk to her about something. " I said wrapping my arms around his neck . Which made him frustrated.

"Eh.. Yeah..of course ,handsome "

"thank you. " I said grabbing daisy's hand while running inside.

"slow down " daisy said.

I stopped in front of the janitor's closet. That place was surprisingly always empty.

"I need your help. "

"of course you do "

"no really!! I promised your brother a surprise and I don't know what to do "

"easy "

"wait, what? "

"a date, take him someplace nice. "

She quickly added, when she saw my face expression.

"and not the cinema "

"ugh but why?? ... Wait! I got it ,thank you so much, am gonna go! " I said running to the secretary's office.