Chapter ten

Lily

"This is really interesting"Cindy said as she was coming out from her room holding a huge book.

She had on leggings and an old shirt that belonged to Enzo which I stole because what's the point of having male friends if you can't steal their things. I must admit, it looked better in her than it did on me. It was a super cool shirt with coding prints on it, I have no idea what it says but as soon as I saw it, I wanted it.

"What's interesting?"I asked munching on some crisps.

She doesn't reply just walked towards me and takes a seat next to me. Her hand reach for my crisp packet, I tilt it towards her so she can share with me. After stuffing her mouth she turned to me.

"Raven wolf"

Was I suppose to know what that is?

"A what?"

"Raven wolf. There are the rarest wolves to exists."

"What's so special about them?"

"They have a form of visions. They can see things about a person by touching them or if they're near them. The only problem is that it's random and can't be controlled. It might be difficult of them to make sense of the dreams or visions"

"I have never heard of Raven wolf before"

"Because it's so rare or it could be that more wolves are but they are unable to make sense of it so they just brush it off. There hasn't been one for centuries"

"That sounds cool but scary"

"Yeah imagine you're on a date and it's going so well then you hold your dates hand only to see that they kidnap girls and lock them in his basement"she rumbles.

"You have dark thought. How about you put your book down and give me so attention"

"Awe did little Lily miss time too much"Cindy teases me in her baby voice.

She starts to tickle me and I try to push her off me.

"First of all if anyone is little here, it would be you. I'm 5 ft 7. You're what? 4ft 11?"

"Haha if I wanted to be mocked about my height I would call my extremely tall for no reason brothers"she said poking me in the side.

I laughed and pushed her finger away from me.

"And I would have you known that I'm actually 5 ft 3 however when I'm wearing my favourite heels I'm 5 ft 7 so suck on that"

"What are you sucking on ladies?"a voice said. "Wait did your mum make popsicles?"

"BEAR"I shout and jump up from my seat and onto him.

I have been here for almost 3 weeks and haven't managed to see everyone yet. Everyone seems to be busy with the shops to visit me and I'm too busy trying to figure out a way to get Ryan back here and also to make my baby sister love me wait avoiding all evil things she planned to do to me. I'm also trying to get my asshole brother to be less of a asshole.

He pulled me up and I wrapped my legs and arms around him. I love hugging bear. He's so big and comfortable. He literally gives the best hugs ever. I can't believe I survived this long without one of his bear hugs.

"Good to have you back kiddo"

I hated it when he called me kiddo especially since he wasn't that much older than me.

I let him out and gazed up at him.

"It's good to be back"

He looked over my shoulders to see Cindy grinning.