30. Car ride

"Mom it hurts, I don't want to go". I said over the phone. It was already 5 PM right now and I wasn't feeling well. Because of my period I'm having really bad period cramps and I feel a bit nauseous.

My mom and Mr Kim already left the house at 3 PM to prepare some extra stuff for their Business event. The whole day I haven't had any cramps, but right when my mom left the house, it started to pop up.

"Sweetheart, have you already taken some medicine or do you have a warming jug with you?". She asked me trough the phone.

"I have already taken some medicine, but it still hurts". I complained.

"What about the heating pad?". She asked me.

"I already looked for it, but I couldn't find it anywhere. We probably didn't take it with us when we moved". I said to her. "Mom can I just stay home?". I whined.

"Y/n we don't want to leave you behind on your own and tonight is really important for me so please come". She said. "I will ask one of your brothers to help you out, okay?". She said trough the phone.

"Mom no, I'm fine, I don't want their help". I told her seriously. But while I was talking I heard a loud sound coming from the other side of the phone and then my mom's worried voice.

"Wait a second Y/n, something just fell". My mom said to me. Soon after that I heard another voice coming from my mothers side and my mom said something back to her. Soon after that I heard glass shatters getting whipped together on the background.

"I will message one of your brothers to help you out, I need to hang up now". My mom said a bit irritated trough the phone.

"Mom don't". But before I could hear me out she hung up the phone.

I sighed deeply and laid my back down on my bed. The soft sheets felt nicely on my skin, which made it feel like I was laying on a cloud. I was looking up at my white sealing for a long time, while in the mean time holding my hand underneath my shirt, so that the warmth of my hand could rest on my stomach.

I suddenly heard a loud knock on my door. I shocked up straight because of the sudden sound. "Open the door Y/n-ah". I heard a damped voice say on the other side. It wasn't clear enough for me to hear who it was, but I'm sure it is one of me stepbrothers.

"Go away!". I said annoyed and laid myself back on my bed. I'm not in the mood for them, I already need to share a car with them later on and that already sounds like a pretty big task to do.

"Mom messaged me that you need help because you don't feel well". I could now hear who was speaking on the other side of the door, it's Jungkook.

"I'm fine". I said to him. I don't even think they would care rather I'm feeling well or not, they will only make it worse.

I heard some rattling coming from my doorknob and then an annoyed sighed. "Come on open the door". I heard Jungkook say irritated.

"I said I'm fine! Go away!". I said to him while I was rolling onto my belly.

"Really? Have you already changed into your clothes for tonight? We are leaving within an hour". Jungkook said judgmental on the other side of the door.

"Fuck". I said and got up to look at the clock. How does it come that it's suddenly this late? "Yes, I'm almost ready!". I said to Jungkook as I made my way towards my dress.

"It doesn't sound like it". I heard Jungkook say and I know for sure he has an huge grin on his face right now.

"Jungkook just shut your f*cking mouth and walk your way to hell!". I said annoyed. Why is he still standing there? I didn't ask for him, he is only here to scold me around and make fun of me, so I rather have him to f*ck off.