1- Hell

Little info on the reader before we star. The above pic is how I picture the reader, feel free to change anything about her (yes this is my own art). Reader is female, but feel free to change that if you so wish. As stated in the description of this story (Does anyone actually read the description?) anyway... as said in description reader is also a witch so you have various powers which we will explore in up coming chapters. Reader is a wolf demon if you couldn't tell... (hence why the book is called Predator and Prey *wink*).
If you're reading this your probably familiar with these but just to make it clear-
(Y/N) = Your Name
(L/N) = last name
(H/C) = hair color
(F/C) = favorite color
(E/C) = eye color
(H/L) = hair length
When there are more I will explain them at the start of the chapter.
Anyway on with the story!! Yay!

-•*•-
June 13, 1930

"They're gonna get me~" I sing as I run through the forest. I always knew this day would come. I've been getting lazier at cleaning up my messes. It was only a mater of time before they found the blood and bodies. But still I didn't expect it to be this soon.

The sound of dog barks, gunshots, and heavy footsteps fills the otherwise silent forest. My breathing is heavy, my lungs burn.

How long have I been running?

It feels like hours but it could have only been minutes. The men are getting closer. Any minute now and the chase will be over. My legs are starting to burn from all the running. I'm not sure how much longer I can keep this up.

Bang!

Pain shoots up my leg and I tumble to the ground. They shot me in the leg! Bastards! They want me to suffer.

I grit my teeth against the pain and push myself up.

I'm not goin' that easy boys.

I start running - or well, limping/hopping along- as fast as I can. I try to ignore the constant pain in my leg, blood gushes out of the wound. The warm liquid soaks my leg and the ground, leaving an obvious trail.

"Tik tik tik, the clock is running down for me~" I sing.

Another shot rings out hitting the tree next to me. That was too close.

I stumble but this time I can't get up. The footsteps are getting closer. I pull myself along the ground. Digging my nails in the dirt to try an pull myself along.

The sound of a gum reloading pulls me from my thoughts. He's here. I'm not to gently rolled to my back. I look up into the eyes of the man above me. I flash him a smile, the same smile I used to lure many men to their demise.

"Would you believe me if I said it wasn't me?~" I ask innocently.

The man doesn't respond, he aims the gun at my head.

"Bummer." I say as I close my eyes.

Bang!

Blackness.

Wh-where? What happened? Am I dead?

I slowly open my eyes. I'm in a city? A red sky stands before me, as if the very air is tainted with blood. The sound of screams and destruction fills my ears. Something twitches on my head against the noise.

I ignore it and instead look around for a mirror of sorts. Standing, I dust myself off and notice there aren't any wounds on my body, not only that but I also have ... a tail?

A long (H/C) wolffish tail swings around behind me. I cross the street to a store front window and look at myself.

My (H/L) (H/C) hair is messy and unkept. And two (H/C) wolf ears stick up from my head. I smile at my reflection and notice my teeth are sharp and I have fangs. I reach up to touch them, but stop when in notice my fingertips have been sharpened to claws.