16- That Fucking Snake

Alastor's song is brought to an abrupt end when the door is blast clean off its hinges. Everyone is suddenly back in their normal clothes. Well except me, for some odd reason.

The door goes flying through the air. I jump out of the way but the little Nifty isn't so lucky. I quick snap my fingers causing the door to halt midair before it can hit the small girl. I then let it fall harmlessly to the ground.

No one is paying attention to me though, everyone is in fact gone. I look around confused, even Nifty is gone.

Where is everyone?

I make my way to the gapping hole in the wall and peer out. A beat up looking ship is hovering outside.

"Well, well, well, look who it is harboring the stripped freak! We meet again Alastor." The crazed snake shouts from his ship.

"Do I know you?" Is all Alastor responds with.

I stifle a laugh not wanting to bring attention to myself. In all honesty with a flick of my wrist is could make the ship disappear but I'd much rather watch this whole thing play out.

"Oh yes you do and this time I have the element of SURPRISE!"

A large gun extends down from the ship. But Alastor doesn't even flinch. He simply snaps his fingers.

A giant portal opens up beneath the ship. Large black tentacles pull the gun free and toss it to another portal where it promptly explodes. The tentacles continue to destroy and cover the whole ship.

Static and voodoo shit floats around Alastor. His grin growing. That sadistic mother fucker is enjoying this, enjoying showing off his power and destroying the small minded foe.

Alastor clenches his fist and the ship finally explodes. He just stands there, the biggest shit eating grin on his face while everyone else look horrified.

"Well I'm starved! Who wants some jambalaya?" Alastor says.

The fuck? That's random.

I sigh as I retreat to my room. I'm not interested in whatever the smirking twizler has to offer. I'd much rather hunt.

I shuffle to my room. Locking the door behind me I start peeling off the dress and heels. Why didn't my clothes change back? Not that I cared about the clothes, I'm just confused. I hang the dress in my closet and pull on a baggie t-shirt.

I flop on my bed, making sure I don't land on my tail. Soon I drift off to horrible land of nightmares.

-•*•-
Date- 7-22-2020
Words- 424

That was short. I promise I'll make the next chapter longer.

Cya~