Introduction

Arriving shortly at your new school, you adjust your uniform that was required to wear. It consisted of a dark purple coat, along with a yellow tie. You also had to wear plain white pants and brown loafers. You didn't mind the look, in fact you found it intriguing and pretty fashionable. 

Your name is (Y/n) and you are, accordingly, the only human male that is partaking in Seton Academy. You've heard about this school before, but never thought you would be enrolled in it. 

You are a tall, nicely built individual with a great look too, handsome even. Though of course, it probably wouldn't matter how you look to others considering this was a school filled with all sorts of animals and the like, so they probably won't find you attractive as humans would. 

You have (H/c) hair, matched with (E/c) eyes, and (other features you have). 

Putting that out of your mind, you walk through the gates and are already met with a loud influx of noise and mayhem. 

Around every part of the courtyard in front of the school, you see all sorts of students, ranging from bears, to tigers, to skunks, to even little mole rats. You smile, for you are interested as to how this school will go along in making friends and learning your curriculum over your tenure here. Walking up to the doors, you prepare to start your new adventure here, at Seton Academy.

Ready to learn, and possibly, ready to love.

THESE WILL BE ONESHOTS, MEANING THEY DON'T LINE UP, THEY ARE EPISODIC, NOT NARRATIVE. I WILL DO MY BEST TO MAKE THEM SUFFICIENT AND ENJOYABLE ENOUGH TO BE GOOD ONESHOTS