Yukari Komori x Male Reader

You were doing so far so good at Seton Academy, even making some friends along the way. 

Yep, life seemed to be going your way, learning not only in school subjects, but also learning about the many different animal species as well.

As you were walking along the hallway to your next class however, you come across this short girl, with medium green hair and big ears that matched her hair color. Purple ribbons accessorized her hair, and she also had a little buttoned nose, kinda like an animal's nose. She had orange eyes, which were staring you down. You stop in your tracks, and wonder what she's doing in your way, because she clearly sees you, and is just, staring at you.

(Y/n): "Hello. Can I... help you?"

???: "Yes! Human male! Your species knows a lot about animals, perhaps you can help me!"

She spoke with an adorable tone, and with a lot of confidence, she had a very happy attitude, with a smile always present on her face.

(Y/n): "With what exactly?"

You admit you were curious as to what she wanted to know, or want, but remained cautious because you don't want to get into a bad situation by mistake of saying yes immediately.

Yukari: "First of all! I am Yukari Kimori! Koala! And you are?"

(Y/n): "I'm (Y/n), (Y/n) (L/n)."

Yukari: "Nice to meet you (Y/n)! And I need help finding something out about my species!"

She draws nearer to you, so she doesn't have to raise her voice as much. 

Yukari: "When I was a child, I was fed something extraordinary! I have forgotten what it was over the years I've grown, and when I ask my mother, she refuses to tell me. So I need someone who has a good knowledge of different species, to help me find what I was fed!"

That was all? The way she approached you and spoke, you thought it would be a dramatic question or ordeal, but she just wants to remember something she ate a long time ago? Didn't seem too difficult, so you nod your head and agree.

(Y/n): "I guess I can do some research and find out what it was you ate."

Yukari's eyes open up wider than they already were and she puts her hands together in joy.

Yukari: "Oh thank you (Y/n)!"

Then what she did next made your heart stop a bit, because she began jumping up and down in happiness from you agreeing. This wouldn't be that big of a deal, but she had, quite the large set of... nevermind. Doing your best to erase your naughty thoughts, you turn away a bit and let her finish her little dance.

Yukari: "Quick! We must find it right away! I know a place we can go to that no one will bother us!"

The way she spoke and composed her sentences, it made it seem like you two were going to a private area to make out. You had to snap out of your amorous state of mine, so you nod your head and tell her to lead on. She nods back and motions you to follow her.

You two arrive in a classroom that was used for a club, which club, you cannot remember. Taking a seat, you ask her some questions about the food she ate. She takes a seat right next to you, setting her backpack down against the desk.

(Y/n): "So... describe what you ate. It's texture or taste, any details can help."

Pulling out your phone, you prepare to type in her description of the food she ate, ready to search it up to find the answer for it.