[ A | N ] Introduction

[ this ugly work of doodle art belongs to me. not super impressive but I kinda like it , ish ]

Hello , hello , welcome to a new fanfic mixed requesting book in where sans is a shop owner and respective bitty keeper. Yeah , I know I'm supposed to be working on my Christmas Au book but - ngh , I don't have a laptop to work on it and check into Tumblr for better working on the book. But uh , no worries , it doesn't mean it's in a complete hold , in fact , I might get my first evva personal laptop this month , nyeh ! Pft.

But anyways , this book is supposed to mostly include sans working and taking care of the little bitties he's taking care of , with his eye of judgment he can do even more in helping since he can sneak his way into checking other people's souls without them actually noticing. Oop. That way he can be sure if the new stranger coming in is good or not.

This are companions in his opinion , not pets that just anyone can get and play around with , the bitties are honestly just smaller versions of monster in his outmost perspective , and knowing they can't completely take care of themselves out in the world [ in fear of them becoming corrupted or strays or such ] he wants to help them find good , loving homes. And so , sans had decided to become a bitty helper / shop owner / and such , his little bro , papy , helps around as well , being an employee and such. With his knowledge on them , and certified availability in doing so , he made a shop , an adoption center.

So now , he helps around , keeping them comfortable , helping them around , taking care of them and keeping them safe , he honestly loves his job , not having to really do as much around. But he still knows what to do , and helps taking care of everyone with his lil bro too. He's gotten used to seeing smaller and different versions of himself and papy , it's nice to pun around with others and keep the lil papy's smiling , he also likes to be able to help bitties out there that need a stable place to stay in , to keep them safe and away of such toxic places - especially fighting rinks and forced breeding places.

Sans truly likes helping around. Letting bitties get happily adopted. Seeing babybones grow to adults. Yeah , it's nice. Mh. And now , you , the reader , want to adopt a bitty. Be sure to adopt a companion perfect for ya. And so, San's Bitty Adoption Center is open. No worries in trying to find your friend(s) , Sans and Papyrus know just what to do to help ya out. Meaning , helping you cut down to what you are sure you want and need , going all the way to meeting the little bitties , and also having the bitty be sure to consent in it as well.

Information :
+ Bitties are living beings as well , they are not just a bunch of mindless pets that don't know what they are doing , though , they are still little bitties who need a someone to care of them , fees them , and love them.
+ Every bitty has a choice in the matter of their adoption , if they don't want to be adopted after staying with you for three weeks they will stay in the adoption center , you can always try again with another bitty . . . But if you were rejected by the previous because of some matters that were not good , you can't adopt another , if ya try to force the bitty to quiet down in their confessing , if you try to do anything off and bad on them , you're going to have a bad time.
+ There's different variations of bitties that are available , if you'd like to know more on them , read the pamphlet of information made by vex-bitties on Tumblr.

Rules :
+ Do not touch bitties without their consent
+ Do not insult or make any bitties cry
+ Do not try to steal or bittynap , you will be kicked out and written up in the computer data system for every other bitty shop to know of what you've done
+ Watch your step around the shop , bitties might be running
+ No child under 13 is allowed to go around touching other bitties
+ No adult is allowed to just 'buy' a bitty for a child , unless the bitty is getting adopted for a perfect adult family member . It is still discouraged to adopt a bitty for someone else not present in Sans bitty adoption center.
+ Do not agitate or do something violent to trigger the bitties
+ No , kits are not allowed to be adopted , nor are they allowed out of their safe zone.
+ Only 1-3 bitties are really allowed to be adopted , even so , if you're a beginner in these doings it is discouraged to adopt more than one bitty , it is also more better if you know if your bitty will get along with others and such before adopting another bitty.

Requests :

Name :
Age :
Look :
Hobbies :
Personality :
Bitty(ies) Interested In :

____

" So , you interested in adopting a bitty , huh ? Mh , you've come to the the right place to find a companion , it might be a little small but I assure ya that whoever told you that is a liar. Heh. Anyways , welcome to sans's bitty adoption center. "