Chapter 17

"And who the fuck do you think you are?!"

Ah, there was the angry blond best friend. Bakugou wouldn't admit it, but they were pretty close now.

"Excuse me, young man?" Hisashi asked the blond, clearly offended. For some reason.

Bakugou's hands let out small pops as Inko rushed forward, trying to diffuse the situation. "Katsuki dear, please just go on home." She said in a pleading manner.

"Like hell, he just hit Deku!" Bakugou growled, the sparks getting brighter.

Hisashi looked down his nose at the hotheaded teen. "What're you going to do? Use your quirk on me? I'm not sure what they teach you in school nowadays, but that would be illegal quirk usage." He said in a matter of fact tone.

Bakugou's scowl morphed into a wicked smirk. "Jokes on you old man. I have my provisional license and you just hit your own kid for no goddamn reason." He said, lifting his hand to blast Izuku's dad right in the face.

"Kacchan," Izuku suddenly spoke up, startling everyone. "Leave it."

Bakugou looked back at him in mild shock. "Deku, he-"

"I said," Izuku stated again, lifting his head. His eyes were alight with a rage Bakugou had never seen from the smaller teen before. It was a little bit terrifying. "Leave. It."

Bakugou dropped his hands back to his sides, watching Izuku carefully for what to do next.

"I'm going back to school." Izuku stated simply.

He turned to walk away, but Hisashi decided he wasn't finished yet. "Good riddance. Don't think you can ever come back h-"

Izuku turned back to him in half a second flat, socking him right in the face. Hisashi went flying back, making Inko scream slightly from surprise.

"That was using two persent of my quirk. Next time, hold your tongue. You have only yourself to blame." Izuku spat at him. No actually, he spit on Hisashi's slumped over form.

"-should have given you away when you were a kid." Hisashi muttered, holding onto his bleed nose.

"What the hell did you just-" Izuku was about to march right back to his father and punch him again. And maybe again.

But before he could, Bakugou grabbed him from behind, picking him right up off of his feet.

"Kacchan, let me go or so help me god-" Izuku was seething in the blond's arms.

"You already broke his nose, let it go." Bakugou told him, trying to walk away from the situation and get Izuku back to their school and his soulmates, probably the only people that would be able to calm him down.

"He just said he should have given me up! How do you expect me to just let that go?!" Izuku yelled while in Bakugou's hold. The blond had already started the walk back to UA, and they were a house or two away from Izuku's.

Bakugou huffed while trying to keep the squirming teen still. "What would your soulmates think if you beat your father to death in front of your mother?" He asked, but his voice was strained from the effort he had to put in to keep Izuku in his arms. The One For All user wasn't actually using his quirk, which Bakugou appreciated.

"That's a low blow, Katsuki Bakugou." Izuku said through gritted teeth, still trying to get out of his arms.

"Stop fucking squirming!" Bakugou scolded.

"You were the one who was going to blow his face up! Why can't you just let me-"

"Exactly!" Bakugou cut him. "I was going to. Not you. You don't need to deal with the fucking mess that'll come with assault charges." He explained.