(002). EARLY BIRD

HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN
( chapter two, early bird )

『 HOUSE OF THE RISING SUN 』( chapter two, early bird )

▬▬▬▬▬ ◈ ▬▬▬▬▬

         KHIERA PYRIL IS A DELICATE SOUL. SHE ALWAYS WAS, FROM THE TIME SHE WAS LITTLE GIRL UNTIL SHE GREW UP. SHE WAS KIND AND CARING DESPITE WHAT SHE HAD BEEN THROUGH. Some had called her weak and the girls in the brothel didn't speak to her often. They were confident and talkative while she was more insecure and hid away from everyone else.

When Robb Stark offered her a place to stay, she was more than grateful towards the son of Ned Stark. She wanted to repay him but alas she didn't know how. When the sun shone through the windows of the servants quarters she quickly woke up when the brightness hit her face. She sat up in the bed and looked around the room.

There was a woman getting dressed and Khiera quickly stood up. She was wearing the same clothes from last night and there was pile of neatly folded clothes on her bedside. The woman turned around and quickly offered a smile at Khiera.

"Ah, you must be Khiera," the woman started, she walked towards her and stuck out her hand, "I'm Illreena,"

Khiera shook her hand and stood up, "Pleasure to meet you," she said, "Are these mine?"

Illreena nodded her head, she had honey brown eyes and long brown hair that was in two braids. She had a warm smile and looked friendly.

"I have to get going, we have to make breakfast and I have to talk to Lady Catelyn," she started, "Lord Stark should be here soon, he said he wanted to meet you," She then turned around and closed the door behind her.

Khiera quickly changed her clothes so she wasn't in her brothel clothes. The clothes Madame Lilianna gave her always felt dirty on her skin. Anytime any man touched her it felt dirty, the men who came to the brothel always disgusted her. She knew Theon Greyjoy often visited it, except he always met Ros. The red haired girl, she was the one most men went to. She knew Jon Snow visited once but she never saw him again.

If Theon saw her he would recognize her quickly and she couldn't risk Robb Stark finding out what she did for a living. Inviting a whore to his home was shameful. After she changed, she heard a faint knock on the door.

"Come in," she ordered.

It was Robb Stark. He was wearing the clothes that most noble men wore and he had his sword hidden away. Khiera always wanted to know how to use one, in case anything ever happened to her but she knew that no man would teach her.

Khiera bowed her head when she saw him, "Lord Stark,"

"Khiera, right?"