ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀💙

𝘿𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙍𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙤𝙣

"Wake your ass up" Carter clashed pots together over my head.

"Im up" I put a pillow over my face.

"Mommy gon be here in like 30 minutes." He sat at the edge of my bed.

"The fact she thinks i'm going with her is very funny" I rubbed all the morning crust out my eyes.

"Dior honestly you don't got a choice... If they start with the bullshit call me and i'll air that bitch out" Carter shrugged. "Try to not talk back though... Your mouth can get mad fucking reckless sometimes"

"Respect is not given, it's earned. They honestly would never really earn my respect, mommy cared more about her work than anything else Carter. You wasted your teenage years raising me. I'm surprised you even forgave them for that shit." I shook my head.

"I found peace with myself Dior, all that holding grudges and shit was all left alone when I found my peace. You should try to do the same."

"Bro how the fuck am I supposed to do that when I have all this childhood trauma I never speak on... Carter it's so much shit i'll never bring up because I don't want to see you in a cell." I paused. " You just don't understand"

"Dior help me understand bro, all this hiding shit from me isn't getting you anywhere." he spoke getting aggravated.

"Listen, can we talk about this another time, I gotta get ready"

Carter agreed and left the room. He was a very impulsive person. If I would tell him anything about somebody hurting me, he wouldn't hesitate to kill a nigga.

I grabbed a couple of outfits and threw them in my suitcase, i refused to stay there longer than a couple of  months, she had me fucked up. I was applying to multiple colleges, I was graduating early since I did online school it was easier for me to get more work done. I wanted to just disappear from all the extra shit, I wanted to focus on my future career and future self.

After like 30 minutes I finally finished packing most of my belongs. My so called mother called and said she was outside.

"You ready?" Carter opened my room door. I nodded letting him take my suitcase.

"I love you, call me if you need anything" He pulled me into a hug after putting my stuff in the trunk. "I love you too".

—-