MY TAE

ERA'S POV

Tae just left my house... Yeah with a heavy heart. He got so embarrassed and upset when he saw us kissing. Yeah I'm 200% sure that he didn't like it. Btw why he was upset seeing us intimated. Is that mean he does...He does have feelings for me. Thinking that thousands of butterflies started flying in my stomach. But meanwhile my gaze shifted to Kookie's. I can't betray him. It was totally my decision to date with him. No I can't cheat on him. Oh no what the heck is happening to me!!

"Era are you alright? Where have you lost?" Kookie asked me with a concerned tone.

"Mmm..nothing.. Yeah I'm.. I'm alright.Kookie I am...I'm sorry. " I stuttered.

"Sorry for what?"

"That just happened. It shouldn't be happened. I should've closed the door." I replied.

"Ahh..Forget it..Btw Era!!" Kookie called my name.

"Hmm?" I hummed

"I was here to tell you something. I think it's really important for both of us. Mmm...Where to start!!"

"Kookie. Don't feel hesitated. Just go ahead. "

"I think....No I don't think...I believe that...That Tae-----" He couldn't finish saying as my phone started buzzing.

Tae! But why is he calling me now. Dunno why my hand is trembling while picking it up. Ahh..Whatever... I picked it up.

Era- Hello Tae!

???- Are you Era?

Era-Yes. But who are you? And what are doin with Tae's phone?

???-Actually dear your friend just met an accident near Park Street. And his last dialed number was yours. That's why I called you to inform that.

Era- What! What the hell are u talking 'bout. This can't be happened. He was alright just a minute ago. Tell me you are lying. Tae must be kidding with me. Tell him I got to know everything. Now please for God's sake stop this drama.

???- No dear you are mistaken. His condition is really critical. We some people got him admitted into the City Hospital. Please Era come fast.

I hung up the call and fell on the floor. Kookie hurriedly grabbed me. He just kept asking "What happened Era?"

After few minutes I got back to reality

"Kookie we need to go to the hospital.
Tae... Tae has met an accident " saying that I bursted into tears and buried my face into his chest.

*AT HOSPITAL*

A senior doctor just confirmed that Tae was out of danger. I heave a sigh of relief. Tae's mum was crying screamingly sitting beside me. I console her though deep down I was also dying.

"Era I think I should leave now."
The whole time Kookie was with me. After hearing 'bout Tae's progression he left me with aunt.

I just nodded and before leaving he kissed on my forehead and said, "Don't worry Era. Everything will be alright."

"Hmm" I hummed.

Few moments later a nurse said that Tae has been shifted to normal wards from ICU. Aunt went to meet him. But dunno why I didn't have enough courage then to meet him. So I just waited outside his cabin.

"Era Tae is looking for you. Just have courage and go inside Era. He'll feel good" Aunt said to me coming back from his cabin.

I nodded and entered into his cabin bit by bit. My whole body was trembling. I clenched my jaw and fist and determined to myself I won't cry.

"TAE"

A/N
THANKS MY LOVELY READERS FOR READING MY STORY.
HOPE YOU'VE ENJOYED IT.