Fantastic Drowse

The morning light crept into the bedroom as I pulled the blanket closer around my body. I refused to wake up just yet. I couldn't remember the last time I'd slept this deep and comfortable. The bed was incredibly warm and cozy. I dozed off for another 15 mintues or so. I woke by the sound of things being thrown around in the kitchen. I opened my eyes slowly. I was alone in the bed.

The room was so bright and totally different from how it looked last night.
"Last night", I thought to myself...

The memories came running back to me and I felt my cheeks turn red. I remembered his hands and how they were all over me. His lips on my neck, my fingers in his hair.. His stomach on my stomach. The way he'd whispered my name as he was close to the edge...

I heard a knock on the bedroom door. I jumped at the sound and cut my daydreaming short. Roger poked his blonde head through the door and smiled. He was carrying a tray full of food. "God, you look awful, Jenn" he said to me as he sat down on the bed, tray in hand. "Oh shut up" I said, but couldn't help laughing at him. The great thing about Roger was that you knew exactly when he was joking and when he was being serious.

"I thought I'd cook us some breakfast. Hopefully nothin' here will make ya sick" he said and gave me a cup of tea. "I thought you never spent time in the kitchen?"I said and took a sip. The hot liquid burned my lips. "There's a first time for everythin' " He gave me a wink and grabbed his own cup of hot tea. He was wearing sweatpants and socks, but no shirt. Just his silver necklace hung around his neck. The same neck I'd kissed and held onto just 7 hours ago...

"Here, take a bite" he said and handed me a piece of toast. It was difficult to bite into it, as the crust was terribly burnt. "How is it?" Roger asked with anticipation in his voice. "It's great!" I said and tried my best to swallow it. The crust refused to get soft in my mouth and I chewed on it for what seemed like an hour.

I looked at him for as long as I could before breaking out in laughter. "It's great" I said again having finally swallowed that shitty toast.

"Great if you need to kill someone" i added. He looked amused and dissapointed at the same time. I felt bad for wrecking his adorable attempt at making me breakfast, but I just couldn't lie to him.

"Well, maybe that was my plan all along" he said and put the tray down on his bedroom floor. He had that boyish smile all over his face again. He placed himself under the blanket and threw his arms around me. "But thanks for the breakfast anyway" I said and kissed his warm lips. He was waiting for another bitchy remark, but I was serious. "I appreciate it" I said and smiled.

"I just wanted to... I don't know... umm.. make you happy Jenn" Roger said, looking a little uncertain. As if he was searching for the right words to say. I knew what he meant. I didn't doubt that he'd probably taken lots of girls home with him after gigs. I felt a bit special that he'd never done something like this for any of them.

God, I've only known this guy.for less than 48 hours and I'm talking as if we were dating. After all, this was only a onenight-stand...

Roger's hand started wandering under the blanket. First it was at my breast, then my stomach, then the inside of my thigh....

I pressed my lips against his. I was still naked under the blanket. Roger started kissing my neck and I just knew that there was nothing that could stop us now. He stood up and removed his pants and socks. After grabbing a condom from the box in the bedside table, he layed down under the blanket. He was so warm.

Our lips met again in a sloppy kiss, while his hands found my butt. I let my own hands wander through his blonde strands. It was the first time I'd been jealous of a boy. He honestly looked like a pretty girl if you saw him from a distance. Just his incredible tight jeans gave away the fact that he was a boy...

Roger ripped the foil open and threw it on the floor. After positioning himself behind me as the bigger spoon, he kissed my earlobe. I was panting already. He lifted my leg up, entered me and started to slowly move. This time it was different. Last night we'd been so drunk and horny, that we had ravished eachother. But now, he was just enjoying it too much to even open his eyes. Every inch of my body was covered in goosepumps. I threw my head back and moaned when Roger started rubbing me.

The heat under the blanket, Roger inside me, his warm breath and soft, silent moans in my ear... It was just enough to send me over the edge."Come on Jenn" he said to me in his husky voice and I just crumbled under his touch...

-

I guess we must have fell back asleep after a while. When we woke up the light had changed. It was clearly not morning anymore. I turned around to look at Roger. He looked like an angel with his blonde hair floating around on his pillow. His eyebrows framed his eyes perfectly. His nose was perfect. His mouth was perfect. His hair was perfection. The longer I seemed to stare at him, the more I sorta realised that this was an incredibly beautiful person.

God, I must have looked so creepy starin' at him like that. But I had to remind myself that this could never be serious. It was nothin' more than a onenight-and half a day- stand..

"I can hear ya mind racing, Jenn" Roger said suddenly and pulled me closer to him. He was smirking. "I was just admiring your extremely good looks" I said and kissed his chest. He was beaming everytime someone complemented him. "Oh, get in line.." he said and kissed the top of my head.

I had no idea what the clock was. I didn't care about the work stuff I should have finished. All that mattered was the way Roger made me feel.

My head was on his bare chest and I could hear his heart beatin' rythmically. I guess he really was a drummerboy...