𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛 | 𝚝𝚘𝚡𝚒𝚌

𝘰𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵

nadine pounded her fist against stokeley's door continuously.

"open the fucking door bruh! i'm not playing with you!" nadine screamed. after a few seconds she heard her phone go off.

𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 🙄
Bruh You Deadass Finna Wake Up Najia And Half Of The Neighborhood You Fuckin Psycho

nadine was baffled at the text she read. stokeley was being a hypocrite. he wants to talk about psycho? if he just dropped najia off when he was supposed to, the whole ordeal could've been avoided.

nadine might've not have driven over there if she knew it was just them to at the house. but yet he was fucking a girl with najia nearby. although, maybe it wasn't that najia was nearby. deep down inside of nadine, him being with another girl at all made her upset. then he went ahead and insulted her? stokeley would never say something that cruel to her. all that put together ignited something inside of nadine.

nadine proceeded to pound some more. "stokeley i swear to fucking god!" she shrieked. she took a few steps back, kicking the doorknob. it began to become more and more loose with each strike.

"bruh what the fuck!" she heard stokeley yell. hearing him angry really satisfied her. she punted the knob one last time, causing a nail to fall off of it.

suddenly she heard a click, and the door swung open.

"man what the fuck are you doin' bruh! are you serious?" stokeley shouted. he was beyond angry at this point. she was acting crazy over something so small.

"just move." nadine said, trying to come inside. stokeley blocked her from doing so, causing her to huff in aggravation.

"i'll beat that bitch ass bruh, i swear. i'm the slut but you fuck randoms all the time. just 'cause you call a bitch yo' girlfriend don't mean you know her!" she yelled, pointing her finger in stokeley's face.

"you such a jealous ass psycho bruh!" stokeley yelled back, smacking her hand out his face.

"jealous???? i don't even want you stokeley! i never fucking did. all you good for is dick but you can't even pull out." nadine ranted. of course she didn't mean it. the idea of her still being in love with him wandered through her mind, but she just keeps pushing it away.

those words had an effect on stokeley. he thought he made her happy. once again he felt stupid for thinking they still had something. he inhaled sharply before shoving her.

"leave before i call the cops you crazy ass bitch." stokeley said lowly.

"stop callin' me out my name and don't put your FUCKING hands on me." nadine said, pushing him back.

stokeley stared into her eyes intensely, nadine stared back. why does he look so sexy when angry?

"mommy?" najia's small voice came from behind stokeley, startling the two.

"hey– hey baby." nadine put on a small smile as she picked the toddler up.

"why are you and daddy yelling so much... it's scary." she frowned.

stokeley's face softened, as did nadine's as they listened to their child. nothing was more important than her, and any argument can be put on hold if it made naj uncomfortable.

"i'm sorry, i'm sorry. i won't yell anymore. can you go back to your room for a second? i need to talk to daddy. no yelling, i promise." nadine caressed her face before setting her down.

"okay mommy." najia yawned, rubbing her eyes while shuffling back to her room.

nadine looked down at her feet, trying to find the courage to speak.

"i'm... sorry." she uttered. stokeley sighed.

"me too."

there was silence for a long time.

"i told you i didn't want her here while there was another woman around. and you know we agreed on dropping her off at five stokeley."

"i was mad and i did some petty shit." he said.

"mad at what stokeley. i know we had that argument. but i thought we left off on a good note..." nadine trailed off, thinking of their unfinished business.

"yea but... you was fuckin' some guy and– it just pissed me off."

"how do you know about that?" she raised her eyebrows.

"he sent me some videos from your phone. i just didn't like how you let a stranger hit. like... do you do that with najia around too?" stokeley questioned.

nadine's face felt hot. she was completely embarrassed that he saw that.

"n-no– of course not." she replied. "i was just drunk and... that was just a one time thing."

"you got drunk? that's so fucking irresponsible of you. you're a mom." he said with some anger in his tone.

nadine was shocked that he just said that.

"stokeley all you do is party with white bitches and do drugs with your friends. you not allowed to tell me shit bruh." she shook her head, frustrated.

"i still don't give my body away to someone i just met." he told her.

"why the fuck does it bother you so much, oh my god. did you think i was only gonna have sex with you?"

"i just... i thought maybe we still had something." he muttered.

nadine scoffed, trying to mask the fact that she felt the exact same way.

"we've tried so many times stokeley. i gave up on us a long time ago. you're so toxic. this is so toxic. you have a girlfriend! grow the fuck up." she scolded.

"me having a girlfriend has nothing to do with the fact that i still love you." stokeley said.

nadine's eyes lit up.

they stared at each other for awhile as the tension between the two grew stronger.

stokeley grabbed nadine by the waist, crashing his lips onto hers. their mouths moved in sync and finally, there were no interruptions. just the two of them.

nadine placed her hands on stokeley's arms, as the kiss became more sensual.

stokeley pulled away, tucking some hair behind her hair.

"i don't wanna argue with you anymore. just come inside." he spoke softly. all nadine did was nod, as they both headed into the house.

 all nadine did was nod, as they both headed into the house

𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙖𝙨𝙨 😭😭😭. 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙪𝙥𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚, 𝙮𝙖 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨𝙤𝙣𝙨 😎. 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮, 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚! 𝙞𝙖𝙣 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙤𝙛𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙨𝙤 𝙚𝙭𝙘𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 😔