Picture Day

Still amazed by how amazing Alex looked I remembered, this being Senior year I had to make this picture count. I got out of my Mini Cooper and walked right past Alex making sure that my bra strap was showing. I could feel her stare. I instantly regretted that as I knew what she would do to me. I walked to my class and wondered what Alex was thinking about. Ugh, this class is so boring. I raised my hand and asked to go to the bathroom. I got up and left for the room. As soon as I entered I was pulled to the wall away from sight. My heart skipped a beat. I finally re-concentrated, and smelled the most heavenly smell. I knew that smell. It was Alex. "Skipping are we?" She asked, "Yeah, and what are you doing?" She put her hand up against my neck and said in the most seductive tone, "Waiting for you." My soul left my body as I remembered I wasnt going to lose to her that easily. She placed a hickey on my collarbone. I gasped. I was really struggling, it almost wasnt fair how good she was at seducing me. I regained control and kissed her. I teased her as ran my hand through her hair, I kissed her neck as she softly moaned in my ear. It took all my strength to walk away from her. But I left her in the bathroom wanting more. I pulled my bra strap up to hide my fresh hickey. I walked back to class, with butterflies and a second heartbeat. The bell rang 20 minutes after I got up. The teacher explained how pictures where next class. My next class was science. I walked through the halls hoping I wouldn't bump into Alex, I knew she wanted me and that she was weak. I made it to class and realized that Alex's hand had left a mark on my neck. I asked once again if I could use the restroom. I got up and stopped by my locker to grab some concealer to put on my neck. I set off for the bathroom. I was almost there when I was spun into the Lab room. I slammed into a mass. I knew it was Alex. I knew from her hands pinning me to the wall. She smirked and I smiled as she said " Now, what did I say earlier?" I leaned up into her ear and whispered "That you might not be able to keep control." I could feel her energy turn in the dark room. She pressed into me and said "I lost control." And kissed me.