Chapter 9

Omniscient

"Waddup." Kiari said walking into his therapy session.

"Your early." Alyse said looking up at him.

"Ain't have shit else to do." He shrugged before sitting down looking around. Him and Keisha has just got ina argument and she had blew him made him wanna split her wig.

"Okay, but before we start I have to tell you that what we been doing gotta stop." Alyse sighed looking at him as he scrunched his face. She was making him wanna shoot her too.

"Fuck is you saying cuhs?"

"We. Have. To. Stop. My job is very important to me and I'm not about to jeopardize it." She shrugged.

"We ain't stoppin shit ain't nobody gone find out shut the fuck up with allat." He said not trying to hear shit he was saying.

How the fuck she gone drop da twat on me then try ta leave.

"Loo-"

"You must be fucking somebody else." He said standing up frowning walking over to her.

"Wha-"

"Alyse. Don't. Fucking. Play. With. Me." He said through gritted teeth as he wrapped his hand around her neck and squeezed it.

"KIARI." She gasped. He smirked at her struggle to breath before pushing her into the wall letting her go and laughed.

What the fuck. Alyse thought holding on to her neck.

"So who dis nigga is you fucking Alyse?" He asked giving her her space so he wouldn't spaz and looked into her eyes.

"Your fucking insane why the hell would you put your hands on me?" She frowned not caring bout nothing else he was saying. But that was just making him madder. Today just wasn't his day.

"It's another patient you got that you fucking?" He asked raising his eyebrow watching her every move.

"I don't go around fucking patients asshole."

"Shit, coulda fooled me." He scoffed before licking his lips looking her up and down.

"C'mere." He said softly and Alyse just scoffed looking at him in disbelief.

"Ion like repeating myself." He sighed in a bored tone getting irritated.

"We're not fucking Kiari." She said looking at him like she was dumb as his eyes started to turn another color.

"See, you got me fucked up you not finna drop no bomb ass pussy onna nigga and eat my dick up then try ta leave a nigga." He chuckled bitterly.

"Leave? We were never together." She said trying to get him to understand but he wasn't having that shit.

"I'll kill whatever nigga you fucking." He said ignoring her statement.

"I'm not even fucking nobody literally because I'm sure as hell not about to fuck you anymore." She shook her head. He simply walked back over to where she was standing as she tried to run away from but he stuck his hand out and grabbed her head.

Good thing I changed, and glued my wig down today.

"Kiari stop." She said as she screamed when he yanked her back. Now her back was to his front with no empty space in between while he still held her hair.

"You some sexy you know that." He whispered in her ear making sure his lip brushed her ear as he started rubbing her pussy through her pants she was wearing. She tried to cross her legs but he wasn't going for it.

"You know that huh?" He asked yanked her hair back some more turning her head to wear he could have access to her mouth.

"I'm not about to do this with you Kiari move." She muttered trying to move from him but he wouldn't budge. He just smirked before placing a kiss on her he neck and sliding his hand up under her shirt before sliding it down into her pants.

Shoulda been on my period woulda took that li bloody hand out quick.

"You tryna be done with me Alyse?" He asked in her ear and she nodded.

"Yes." She muttered. He sighed disappointed in her answer before sticking a finger in her wet pussy making her back arch and she leaned her head on his shoulder. He started pumping his finger in and out of her making her moan.

"You too loud." He whispered in her ear as he watched her facial expressions loving every second of it.

"Ki-" before she could finish her statement he added another finger as he started back kissing on her neck hungrily as he started moving his fingers in a circular rotation.

Bitch dumb if she think she finna stop fucking with me.

"Uhh." She moaned and he took his hand away from her hair and out it over her mouth.

Hell I care bout her having ha fucking job more than she do.

She started muffling sounds into his hands as she closed her eyes reaching her climax. Seconds later she came on his fingers and he took his hands outter her pants putting it in her mouth before yanking her head back and started kissing her so they could taste her together.

He pulled away sucking on her tongue before turning her around. "I'm not done with you." He said before pulling her by her arm bringing her to the desk and bending her over. He pulled her pants down before taking his dick out.

"You gone feel me today." He said smacking her ass hard making her cover her mouth before she let out a loud scream. He rubbed his dick against her wet pussy before sticking it all they way in without warning slamming all the way into her.

"Bitch say she gone stop fucking with me." He said aloud before throwing head back laughing.

"That shit sound good." He said before smacking her ass again.

"Ahh." He heard her moan through her hands. He placed his hand on both of her waist as he slammed both of their bodies into each other. The sound of both of their bodies smashing into each other only made him hungrier for her pussy.

"You fucking somebody else Alyse?" He asked through gritted teeth. Once he didn't get a response and only got a moan he smacked her ass again. If she was lightskin her ass would be red right now.

"Answer my question." He said moving one of his hands to her hair pulling it back.

He want this fucker to come off.

"No daddy." She moaned moving her hand from her mouth.

"This my pussy Alyse." He said in a warning tone.

"Yes daddy." She said seductively biting down on her lip. He nodded his head before smacking her ass again.

She gone feel all my frustration.

___________________________________________

Givin the girls very much crazy!

I want a Kiari😏

See y'all next time on "Keepin up with a Crazy nigga"

Bye whores🏃🏽‍♀️

-Tooskii out🏃🏽‍♀️