Wattpad Original

Acknowledgments

Book number two would not have happened without the beautiful people who were so supportive of The QB Bad Boy and Me. Every private message of appreciation, every Instagram post and story that I was tagged in, photos of the book and the reviews on Goodreads—it all made a world of difference.

Thank you to the team at Wattpad for taking a chance on me and working alongside me to bring this book to life. Deanna for her excellent notes and editing help. Jen for her incredible advice when it came to tying the book into a nice little parcel with a ribbon on top. Monica for answering every question and email that I sent, and the marketing team that sent me emails on how to promote the book on social media. The staff at Wattpad are an incredible group of people that strive to help hundreds of writers reach their dreams. It's incredible to see what has been done for so many people like myself.

Thank you to God who answered my prayers and gave me strength when I was struggling over late nights and sore eyes.

Thank you to my friends and family and husband for helping with the kids when I was rushing to meet a deadline or needed a bit of a break. I have an incredible support system around me. A wonderful mum and sister, grandparents, best friends.

Thank you to my three children who, while stuck in quarantine with me, had to deal with the fact that there were days when Mummy absolutely had to work on edits, and were gracious enough to be patient when I couldn't play all the time. It wasn't easy to balance the children being at home 24/7 and working at the same time. They discovered just how much time I spend on my work and some days they struggled with it, but they never complained. They're wonderful kids and I feel blessed.

A list of people from Instagram I want to mention because of the friendships we've developed: Ashley Marie, Alyssia May, Taylor Hale, Cathron, Alexandra Marie, Danya, Tayler, Krissy Dunnigan, and Lauran J.

Trust me, I know there are a hundred more names that I could add to this list. If you've ever sent me words of encouragement or support, you have a special place in my heart. Thank you. I could never say it enough.