Ishigami X Karen - Cake Incident Role Play

Hello everyone Rue here with a new chapter. This is actually request by one of the reviewers who message. I decided to look up about Karen and saw she was a funny character. So yeah. This is based on one of the episodes in Kaguya-sama and one the best one in season 1. Hope you all enjoy it.

"Can anyone guess the next pairing is? You all have three chances." Rue stated and showing his hand in a form of three sign

"Is it Maki-chan and Ishigami-san?" Nagisa guessed

"Why would I be paired up with him?" Maki gave her a stink look while raising her eyebrow.

"It just came into my mind. Besides I think that you don't look bad being paired up with Ishigami-san." Nagisa explained in her case. Maki rolled her eyes in response with a sigh.

"How about Erika here?" Karen smiled at her friend.

"Why me?!" Erika huffed and complained. She wanted to be with Kaguya-sama!

"Maybe, Onodera-san?" Kaguya looked at the stoic girl. Miko and Kobachi was surprised at this.

"Why me, Shinomiya-senpai?" Rei tilted her head and wondering of her answer with such curiosity.

"Well we seen all the first year students pair up with Ishigami-kun. You might be the last one since you are the only first year here hasn't been paired yet. So far we seen how random the multiverse is." Kaguya pointed out. Rei nodded in understanding but was also curious on her future is if she got together with Ishigami.

"Well...All of them are wrong! The next pairing will be Ishigami and Kino of mass media club." Rue announced.

"What?!" Ishigami and Karen screamed in unison at such words.

"Why me? Hehe. No offense though, Ishigami-san is a nice guy but he's not my type. Our relationship is strictly Author and Editor. Friends at most." Karen waved her hand in dismissal of the announcement. Ishigami nodded in agreement.

"Yeah. I kinda see her as a friend at most." Ishigami second-in-motioned.

"Trust me. You will find out why." Rue grinned.

Soon the title 'Cake incident Roleplay' appeared on the screen.

"Cake Incident. What's that?" Nagisa asked.

"I'm sure that Kaguya and Miyuki know this. Afterall it did happen to them." Rue teased. Kaguya and Miyuki eyes widen at realising what Rue was saying. They quickly blushed and look away.

Ishigami realized this also and paled a bit since he remembers that dreadful day.

Within the walls of the Mass Media club. Erika was looking at Karen with suspicious look on her face. Karen was sketching away with a smile on her face.

"Karen" Erika called her out. Karen stops what she was doing and looks at her best friend. "...Since when did you started dating treasurer Ishigami."

"Wow, interrogation already." Maki deadpanned.

"Well, I'm not gonna beat around the bush. I want some answers." Erika replied with determination, similar to that of Miko's justice beliefs.