Act 3: Kunzite

I'm leaving today at 7PM for Japan to see Minako. Is that really the right thing to do?
"Oh Shut Up, Kunzite! You're so annoying even though you're our leader! So stop yapping about Venus and leave already! Don't forget I can read minds!" Zoisite says to me as I walk past mumbling things about Minako.
"Whatever."
I get dressed in a blue button down shirt and a loose black tie and leave for the national airport in Paris, France. I take my suitcase and Beryl, the new version of Queen Beryl, who is nice and all, walks up to me and says,
"Kunzite! Are you ready to go?" I nod as we take our leave. The old Queen Beryl died when Sailor Moon threw that sacred moon sword at her necklace. Now, Beryl has been revived with a new life that leads her to a new light, The Sailor Guardians.
When the boarding for my plane is called, I say my final goodbyes and get on. I'm so excited to see Minako again, but I'm not sure if I'm doing the right thing. Minako told me not to come back to see her in Japan because of something...
13 hours later.
I get off the plane and look at my watch. 3:45AM. Not a surprise. The time here in Japan flows a bit different from Europe's time. I get my suitcases and call a taxi to go to Tokyo. What should I do? What do I say? Hmm.