chapter|eleven

•MASON
•THIRTEEN WEEKS•

"Oh come on Logan! I'm bored!"

He turns from the stove and points the wooden spoon at me.

"No."

So I scream. He just looks at me.

"JUST LET HER STUR THE DAMN FOOD LOGAN!" Esme yells from my room. She said she wanted to clean it and I tried to tell her to ket me do it but no.

"Fine, watch the stuff on the stove. I'll be back." He says.

I smile and walk over to the stove to see some rice in a pot. I just continue to stir what's in the pot, pretending i'm an evil witch making a potion.

"Abracadabra Cock-a-doodle-doo! Ah shoot." I say once I realize the mess i've made.

I grab a cloth from the drawer to wipe up the mess, once I was done, I put the cloth on one of the burners beside me. Bad Idea, it caught on fire.

Dang it, I should've paid attention in Home-Ec other than throwing utensils at peoples heads.

"Gosh darn it." I blow on the small fire I created.

"Everything going okay?" I heard Logan hell from his room.

"PERFECT!" I yell back.

I run to the window and open it but the fire gets bigger....

"Oxygen feeds fire dumb ass." I mummer to myself s panicking.

What would Rainbow Dash do right now?! I think jumping up and down in the same spot. Think. Think. Think. Think. Out of the corner of my eye I see a broom.

I run to the broom, grab it, and run back and started hitting the fire with it. Then the alarm went off. Shit, I forgot those exist.

"What the hell is going on." Esme yells from the other room.

Don't come in here. Don't come in here.

"WHAT THE HELL MASON!" He comes in here yelling at me while looking at the very large fire. "What'd you do." He whispers.

I ignore his dumb question because what does he think I did? Playing candy crush? No stupid, i'm trying to put the fire out.

I also ignore his rude assumption that it was my fault. Damn, why is everything also my fault?

I keep hitting the fire with the broom but I think I made it worse because now the broom is on fire. I start swinging the broom around the kitchen like a mentally insane person, trying to put out the second fire i've made.

"FIRE! FIRE! FIRE!" I yelled.

I kept swinging the broom around which almost caught Logan on fire but now the counters on fire too. Logan runs out the room leaving me alone with this thing. I'm still swinging the broom trying to put out the fire, knocking things over, spilling things, breaking things in the process.

Logan comes back with the fire extinguisher and sprays the whole room including me. Oh hell no. I yank it from him and spray him all over. Well the fires out now.