SLICE-24

Karan is shocked to see Preetha.For a moment,he looks at her face he is really seeing her.He then sees her fully and only one word comes into his mind.

Karan(mind): Beautiful!

A smile adores his face seeing her in the sea green outfit but,

Karan(mind): what is she doing here?

He is looking at her who is speaking with the girls but searching for someone.

Karan(mind): kisko dhund raha hein yeh? Mujhe......Isse pata hein kya mein yahi honga? Ya kisi aur ko dhund raha hein?

On preetha's side,

Preetha is not actually speaking but nodding to whatever the girls are saying.She is searching for Rishi who left her with them.

Preetha(mind): Rishi.....where are you?

While she is looking here and there,Rishi comes to her,takes her with him and this shocks karan.

They went to a side,

Preetha(annoyed): Ahh Rishi kaha chale gaye thum? Wo ladikiyan meri dimaag kha rahi hein......

Rishi nods,

Rishi: heinaa? ladkiyan aise hi hein...... irritating!

She glares him,he sees her confused,

Rishi: thum mujhe aise kyun dekh rahi ho?

Preetha: kya bola thum abhi abhi?

Rishi: Wo girls are irrita.....

Then he realizes why she is glaring him,he chuckles to himself,

Rishi: Meine ladikiyon ko bola thumhe nai.

She sees him angrily,

Preetha: kya?

Rishi couldn't control and laughs,

Preetha: Just shut up....Thumhari wajah se mein yaha hu.Thanks bolne bajaay thum mujhe irritating bol rahe ho.

She huffs and turns her face away,Rishi stops laughing,

Rishi: Ok ...ok sorry

She doesn't turn so he turns her to him,

Rishi: Mickey ......mein bas thumhe cheda raha tha.ab thum aise gussa math ho........thumhe pata heina? saari ladikiyan ek taraf meri Mickey ek taraf hmm( she doesn't look at him,he lifts her chin) . hey sorry bola na mein.Dekh tho sahi!

She looks at him reluctantly,his eyes show his apology and she smiles.

Preetha: Thum(she slams on his chest)....thum... hamesha aise hi karthe ho pehle mujhe chedathe ho fir manaathe ho.

Rishi(attitude): hak hein mera!

Listening him she remembers something,

Karan: hak hein mera!

Karan said the same a while ago,what he might be doing? She is thinking about him when Rishi nudges her,

Rishi: kya hua?

Preetha: kuch nai......ab kya?

Rishi: Mr.Sharma ko milna hein.

Preetha: hmm.....

She looks around,

Preetha(mind): I could have spent time with ma and di.

She sighs thinking about them unaware that karan is present in the party and seeing them pointedly.