19

We were all in the new conference room ,which Demi had designed it perfectly . Royal blue chairs fit for a king . The table was rectangular but at one end it curved . At the curve is where all the upper rankings of the pack sat, where the left end was the Delta ,then Beta  then in the other end was for the Gamma,me ,then  in the middle was for the Alpha . The Elders sat on the other table . The wall was pure white which alined well with the cresent shape windows . Then candles were around the room . And the center of the room was silver chandelier.

All the leaders and our elders sat on their chairs discuss how and where our Alpha has gone . But for me I was so worried . No correction . I am panicking .She is like my sister . She can be hurt or worse taken as a prisoner in another pack .

"Their has been news that Alpha Lee has been killed and their is a new Alpha ." April says . She is one of our elders . " Have you all taken any precautions on increasing the patrol ,seeing as how the pack is valuable without the Alpha . We may even experience rogue attacks . "

Kalami spoke up ,taking charge as the Beta female. " Yes Elder April . We have taken all precautions . And we have sent our best trackers together with ten of Alpha  Rider's trackers . They will be returning their reports in the next hour . "

I speak up , changing the topic.

" The Alpha who has taken over Alpha Lee's pack is said to be a female . " I pause and look at the hope in their eyes.  " But I don't have more information if it's Demi . And I already sent a letter to meet with the new Alpha ,so that we make an alliance ,all we have to do is wait waiting for them to accept our invitation ."

I look around the table . All the upper rank have qurple bugs under their eyes. You would think they have eye infection .The work has trippled . And sleep is like something we once talked about in a fairy tale.

Lilly has been staying in the pack for ever since  Demi was in a coma. Now it's like she lives with us . But she goes back to visit her parents and Demi's brother .

The full moon being like tommorow ,it's like the best time of every werewolf . It's like our Christmas Eve but this is Just the Full moon .For the humans they celebrate it as Halloween .

Old wolf say that it's the day the moon goddess increase our powers . It's also said that she comes down in a pure white wolf which is glowing . Then she howls when the moon is full and shining above her . Then when its 12' o'clock  she changes to her human form . She is said to be beautiful that the Kings fought to be with her . Her smile is as bright as the sun . Her eyes will make any being to be at a trance . But in all of that story ,I felt something is a miss . Like it's not adding up .

Also our lovely Alpha was born tomorrow on the beautiful day . But sadly no party can be hosted this year may be a search  party .

A knock broke my endless thoughts .

"Come in "

The guard walked in and bowed . I still find it weird . But I understand that it's because of being in a true Alpha's pack and the authority we all have .

" The Alpha summoned all of you down stairs . " He says . I looked at him in confusion .

"Alpha who? " Nick was the first to talk . And by how he was ask he is so pissed of .

"They refuse to disclose their identity ." He says . I felt like snapping his head . Which Alpha cross another ones territory before even asking . Even Alpha Rider asks . So who the fucking bastard is a this.

"Tell the Alpha will be their and he or she should be able to explain why they could inform as of their arrival ." Nick ordered the guard .

After some time we all walked out of the door and down stairs . But I felt like something big was going to happen .

We all stopped depending and looked at the person holding a small baby rapped in blue . Then a small girl napping at her laps  while the other half of her body was of the sofa .

"Hey guys . " She gives us her signature smile which was filled with warmth . " What did I miss ? "

Kalami and Lilly ran to her . But all I wondered was whose kids they are .

" Where the hell where you ." She whispers not to wake the baby in  Demi's hands .

Demi just stayed silent . Then look from Kalami , Lilly ,Nick then she finished looking at me .
She continued paying with the little girls hair .

I felt a pressure in my head . Like our pack has been increased in number .

"You could have at least told us you know ." Lilly says being alittle pissed of " now I need some painkillers ." She walks out of the room going to the kitchen .

" Olam can you please help me carry her to my room ." She points to the small girl who in some weird was looked like Demi .

"And am sorry for going guys . I will tell you what happened . Let me just relax and put this  guys to bed"

V•O•T•E•

C°O°M°M°E°N°T°

S. H. A. R. E.

Faith