Chapter 2: Am I home?

NARUTO POV

There I was standing in front of the gates of konohagakure no Sato,even though I didn't have a great view I could still see the changes that took place,more stores more houses more food joints...and speaking of food joints I wonder if ichiraku is still in business. I took another step forward and was stopped by one of the guards who were guarding the gate from any unauthorized entry. "Please state your identity, and business in the village.'' The guard said bluntly. I cant believe he didn't recognize me... Well who could blame him? I was out of the village for three years straight.

I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I have residence in the village, believe it!" I exclaimed.

The guard who I now identified has Kotetsu moved out of  my path. I got a good look at him, he had spiky, black hair and dark eyes. He also had a stripe of bandage running across the bridge of his nose and a light colored marking on his chin... Some of his facial features reminded me of... him.
"Naruto Uzumaki, Lord Jiriaya. Lady Hokage ordered me to escort to you to her office immediately I saw you." Kotetsu said.

I was thrilled to see oba-chan after three whole years. I quickly rushed in the village and when I was in, my eyes were the size of dinner plates, I couldn't believe this was the place I grew up in.  Me wanting a birds high view of the village,hoped onto a poll, the village was so beautiful, so peaceful. A wide grin appeared on my face, what I was looking at made me so happy, I couldn't believe what I was seeing...my oba-chans great stone face. I stood there happily starring at the stone face face until....

NO POV

"Hey kid, let's go before you know who gets angry." Jiriaya said a tad exited to see his friend. Naruto jumped down and her the guard and Jiriaya made their way to Tsunade's office.

Naruto was in front of the door to Tsunade's office she took a deep breath and exhaled. She stood their for a couple of seconds, before she lifted her hand to knock!? But, Naruto being Naruto barged in without knocking, almost has if she saw it coming, she dodged a giant scroll, unfortunately the guard and Jiriaya fell prey to the scroll.

"Oba-chan!" Naruto exclaimed as she ran towards her granny and clutched her in a bear hug. Tsunade couldn't help but hug her little, cute magomusume, Tsunade pushed Naruto away gently and wiped away the tears that were forming in her eyes.

"How was training,Naruto?'' Tsunade asked. "It was amazing." Naruto said jumping up and down. "Ero-Senin taught me a lot of cool new things."

"That's great to hear but, I have an exercise I want you to do before you can be given any missions."

"What is it oba-chan? I hope its nothing to do with that cat!" Naruto said angrily. "No, it's nothing to do with Tora, it's something even better, you will be fighting a Jounin." Tsunade smirked while saying the last words.

"Ohh yeah!" Naruto said vibrating in excitement, this was her lucky day. "Who am I fighting?!" Naruto asked.

The room was quiet until "Hatake Kakashi." Tsunade said bluntly completely erasing the smirk.

Hey guys, how are you? I want you guys to decide wether I should skip the fight between Naruto, Kakashi and Sakura or I should include it. And please, feel free to comment and vote, that's if you want to. Okay good bye have a wonderful day/night.