Post 78# Im a drity person 😣 (⚠️Warning⚠️ not child friendly)

Soooo....................................I had a wet dream 👉👈.

And this wet dream, I fuck Kira Yoshikage and Killer Queen😳.

Ya I know....

I had a threesome with a David Bowie lookin ass with a hand fetish and his cat stand.

I don't know if Killer Queen have a dick but in the dream he has one 🤷‍♀️.

I don't know why I dream it, but it happened.

And I thought, why the fuck not, share my dream to thousand of people reading.

So I'm gonna describe it the best I can🙂. I won't be a great writer, but I'll try.

So warning ⚠️

My grammar suck ass!!!

It pretty long so ya.........lets start 🙃.

Wet Dream Story:

I was in my house taking bath (typical). Its was night time and I was in my relaxing in my bath tub. Then out of nowhere, I felt something touching my private part.

At first, I thought I was going crazy but then it started to stroke and gripped it so tightly. I tried to keep my voice down so I won't wake my neighbors. I try to stop it the best I can but my dumb ass can't see or do anything to stop the touching. As I try to stop it, my bathroom door open. I move my head to my right and saw him. Kira motherfucking Yoshikage standing at the door frame leaning. When I saw him, I fucking froze. I thought, "Oh my god, my ass gonna get explode". Kira look at me and smirked. (Oh fuck). Kira stand up and started stripping his clothes off. While he kept trying to take his clothes off, Killer Queen put his finger inside me to prepare me for Kira.

When Kira finish, he went to bath tub and join me. He sat behind me and didn't said a word to me. I was fucking scared and aroused at same time.

I felt his hot breath on my collarbone and he started kissing. He was kissing, biting, and sucking on my neck. I felt Killer Queen put two more finger inside me and started to fingering me in a steady pace. I tried not to moan but the feeling of Kira kissing and Killer Queen fingering, I can't help myself.

Kira smirk and kiss up to my lip. He lick my bottom lip, asking permission. I open my mouth so I won't angrier him. He slipped his tongue inside my mouth and we started to making out. As we fighting for dominance, Killer Queen speed up the paces. I pull away from Kira and moan pretty loud.

Kira chuckled, whispering my ear saying how he can't wait to fuck me. I was close to finishing but Killer Queen pull out his fingers. I was lift up and felt Kira tip on my hole. He slide in, making me feel uncomfortable for a bit because he was quiet big, my body can't handle his size. As he was fully inside me, he lift my hip up, his tip still inside me and slam my body down on his dick hard. I didn't had the time to fully get used to his size.

I was moaning like a bitch. He was trusting his dick fast and slamming into my body hard. I was losing my mind, I wasn't thinking straight. Kira stop and I was confuse on why he stop but I felt Killer Queen dick entering me. I told Kira to make his stand stop because I can't handle it and afraid Killer Queen will rip me apart. Kira and Killer Queen ignore my cried and started to fuck me. It was pretty intense, two dick inside me going in and out on a fast and rough pace. Not gonna lie, I started to roll my eye up and stick my tongue out pulling a ahegao face. Kira and Killer Queen was starting to get close because they started to faster and harder while hitting my g-spot dead on. I was getting close too.

I was gone at this point, I was moaning and speak gibberish. Kira grab my face and kiss lip hungrily while Killer Queen grab my private part and stroke it at the same pace as them. Just few more thrusting, they both climax inside me and I finish as well.

End

After that shit finish, I woke up from the dream started questioning on my sex life😂.

So ya.........that my wet dream story hope you enjoy it....... I guess😅. I never write scene like this so, I hope my grammar weren't that bad. 😁.