20 facts about me :p

this was so embarrassing before i edited it oml

1. I am horrified of any bugs. They actually make me cry.

2. My sister introduced me to 5SOS by asking me which is hottest. My answer was Calum (cause I love him).

3. I play soccer, and I would say I'm one of the best players on my team. Not meaning to sound arrogant though.

4. I'm addicted to Tumblr. I cannot last a day without Tumblr.

5. I have a slight obsession with astrology. A lot of people do now, though. Idk talk to me about it whenever.

6. I'm from Tennessee, one of the southern states, but I don't have that much of an accent compared to most.

7. I ship Kalum (kate and calum) She'll never see this unless she stalks me. :)

8. I really like watching American Football. I grew up watching it with my dad, so here I am.

9. My sister is listening to Beyoncé in the other room, and I'm jamming out.

10. Twenty One Pilots is my favorite band, along with The Front Bottoms.

11. STORY: When I was young, I used to get on all fours and bark like a dog during lunch.

12. my crush is a 10. I'm a 6.

13. I have two sisters. One older, one younger.

14. I AM NOT INTERESTING WTH

15. the song changed, it's end up here now.

16. i'm rude and sarcastic and self absorbed, but i'm chill if you're chill.

17. I'm a Hufflepuff.

18. I like the color orange?? and blsck is nice, too.

19. I could live off of mac and cheese.

20. I think you guys happen to be great, and I hope you have a nice day.