Chapter 3

30 Minutes Later

'Alright, that enough rest.' Ollie thought as he endure the soft crying of 096 for half an hour.

Well, it wasn't really enduring, because it didn't really bother him at all and after about 10 minutes or so he blocked it out, but either way, he stood up, still blind and made his way to the exit in which the direction he had memorised(A/n: Sorry if that was bad grammar).

"See ya Shy Guy." Ollie exclaimed as he fiddled to close the door behind him, de-manifesting Soft & Wet and, in the process, giving him his sight back. "Thank God my sight's back."

As much as he liked being blind, it didn't really suit him.

Walking further through the depths of the facility, he found a room with a sign that peaked his interest.

SCP-053 - Euclid

It required a key card to get in and, after succeeding with his level 2 key card(not sure if your supposed to have a higher clearance level or not), he entered and found different shelves and desks surrounding a 5 metre by 5 metre room with completely blacked out window.

"From the sign, it would seem a kid's in there, but if it's, or should I say she, is anomalous, then what kind of power would she have?" Ollie muttered. "Ah fuck it, I'll go in and see."

(A/n: *sigh*, looks like I'm gonna have to pull some bullshit outta my ass to save his)

He opened the door to see a young, 3 year old girl in a yellow dressed and little red shoes with neatly cut and combed short brown hair playing with a dollhouse.

She abruptly turned her head to Ollie before smiling

"Oh, hello there!" The girl greeted, waving.

"Um, hi?" He waved back unsurely.

'I fail to see how this girl is anomalous.' He thought, looking at the toddler in front of him.

"Are you here to play with me?" She asked curiously.

"Uh, I don't really-" Ollie stuttered with his words a bit, before coming with a more appropriate response. "I'm not sure how to answer that."

"It's easy silly!" The girl replied. "It's either yes or no."

"Guess I got nothin' better t' do." He mumbled before sitting next to the girl

"Yay!"

"So, uh, you know there's a containment breach goin' on, right?" Ollie pointed out to the girl playing with dolls(053).

"Oh yeah, those doctor people told me about those." 053 answered.

"Really? what'd they say for ya t' do if one happens?" Ollie asked

"That I should stay here." 053 replied. "But's that's what they always have me do anyway."

"Then, uh, do you wanna play a game?" Ollie asked.

"Nah, I'm playing with dolls right now." 053 answered. "We can play after I'm done."

"Sure."

Ollie leaned his back on the wall as 053 continued to play with here dolls as he watched her.

Couple minutes later and Ollie was starting to get bored.

'Maybe I should activate my ability to pass the time.' Ollie thought as 053 played in the other side of the room. 'Screw it I'll just do it.'