Forward

DEDICATION:

This book is dedicated to an old friend of mine from my childhood. Sierra and I began this book together as a way to pass time between classes, when I moved away I kept the notebook this novel was stored in. Nearly ten years later I found it and began the process to finish it.

SPECIAL THANKS:

To jaszthewayyoulikeit for helping to review. Go check out: The Mono Reviews

To lionobsession for helping me to create a better logline. Go check out their workshop: lionobsessions logline laboratory

And finally to my readers for sticking with me and reading the whole book even though it wasn't the very best in the beginning.

ACHIEVEMENTS:

WRITING STATUS:
Started:  January 2010
Completed: July 2020
Editing: August 2020

The book cover and call to action banner were made by me, for inquiries please DM me.

©️ 2010 BadWolphe (Sonia Barnett).

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

This book contains material that is protected under international and federal copyright laws and treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any way, shape, or form. This includes electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or any information storage and retrieval system without the express written permission of the author.

Brief quotation embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses of this book is permitted.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

 Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental