CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO | TRUST THE PROCESS

A staff meeting had just ended at Jewel Entertainment, Maryse had decided to share her good news with Yulianna and Aera, after the rest of the staff left the conference room.

Maryse closed her notebook.

"What are we having for lunch?" Aera asked.

"I have something to say before we order lunch." Maryse said.

"What is it?" Yulianna asked.

"I have been looking into adoption...Well I started the adoption process and I need a letter of recommendation from someone who knows me well." Maryse said to Yulianna and Aera.

"Wow, Maryse, that's fantastic! You're going to get a kid!" Yulianna exclaimed.

Maryse smiled.

"Do you remember Yeona?" Maryse asked.

Yulianna squealed.

"Yes...You're adopting her. See I told you that she was something special. I'm so happy you're doing this. I know you will give her a happy home." Yulianna answered.

"I get another baby to spoil!" Aera squealed.

"Well yes, but she isn't a baby." Maryse said.

"The process should be short for you since you've been around her." Yulianna said.

"I think because of the help of the orphanage and my volunteering history, the process may be short but they need the letter in order to finalize the process." Maryse said.

"Okay, have you done a home study?" Aera asked.

"I've already gone to Seoul Family Court but a home study should be happening soon." Maryse answered.

"So does Siwon know about this?" Yulianna asked.

"Yes, he does and he supports my decision and guess what?" Maryse answered.

"What?" Aera asked.

"Siwon already knows Yeona. Apparently, he volunteered at the orphanage a few times." Maryse replied.

"Really? You guys seem more and more alike now." Aera said.

"I know right." Maryse said.

=•••=

940,821 likes

940,821 likes

jewelentertainment Jin Goo @sirjingoo and Gina @ginamars are engaged! The couple got engaged on December 26th. Jin Goo has met someone precious to him and will be getting married. The bride is Gina Mars, the wedding will be held privately with only their families in attendance. We also asked for understanding as the couple won't be disclosing details about their marriage.

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Comments on this post have been limited.

maryseouellet Congratulations 🍾

aerasam 😍

yulianna ❤️✨

=•••=

Maryse Ouellet Picks ₩7,619,047,619 Mansion

A plus-sized manor house in the decidedly posh — if somewhat far-flung — was "sold before processing" earlier this week, and the proud new owner is veteran reality TV and WWE Raw star Maryse Ouellet, records reveal.

The colorful Co-CEO of Jewel Entertainment, who currently star in "Total Divas" E Network reality show, have also apparently been cashing some very substantial WWE paychecks — Maryse forked out a hefty $6.4 million for the portly mansion, according to the MLS.

Built in 2001, the liberally pastiched neoclassical English Manor-style house weighs in at a whopping 10,400 square feet of living space with eight beds and nine baths, and was sold by a non-famous couple who purchased the property just over a year ago — in April 2018 — for exactly $6 million.

Exuberantly described in marketing materials as a "world class landmark estate," the 1.27-acre estate is completely gated — despite its location within a guard-gated community — and includes garage parking for up to eight luxury vehicles. There are scenic mountain and golf fairway views from the front yard, and a grand entryway that opens to a foyer with an eye-catching crystal chandelier and double staircase.

An eat-in kitchen with expensive stainless appliances conveniently spills out to both a breakfast nook and a wet bar- and fireplace-equipped family room. Elsewhere there's a nine-seat movie theater, a wood-paneled billiards room, formal dining room with fireplace, and a gilt-trimmed living room with yet another fireplace — this one so gigantic that two adult humans could easily stand inside it, no contortionist maneuvers necessary.

The lavish master bedroom has a sitting area and writing desk arranged around a fireplace, while the master bath has dual vanities and built-in soaking tub with mountain views. There are five other bedrooms, all of them ensuite, while other interior amenities include an office and a wine cellar/closet.

Outdoors, the estate's grounds include expansive formal lawns, gardens and sculpted hedgerows, a stone fountain, a pool/spa combo with glitzy waterfall features, two separate shaded lanais and a loggia for multiple al fresco dining options, a full kitchen with bar, and an extra-large outdoor fireplace. Meanwhile, the detached two-story guesthouse is currently outfitted with a bedroom, an office, and a private art studio.

=•••=

Liked by thenikkibella, reneeyoungwwe, aerasam and 1,000,000 others

maryseouellet Crazy how much can happen in just a year! Cheers to a new year so much is changing in 2020 for me and I'm excited to share it with y'all when the time is right. New year. Same me. Bigger goals.

View all 5,201 comments

thebriebella

yulianna 😍

aerasam 👍🏼