KILLING FIANCE

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 21
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

"Try not dying" I say to alec. He's going on a mission.

"I cant die unless you kill me" he says grabbing my face and squishing my cheeks.

"This is disgusting" Jace says. Making a face waiting for alec.

I kiss his palms. Holding his hands. "I lobe you" I say in a childish voice.

He pecks my lips slightly. I hear groans behind us.

"I love you more Bazile" he say pulling away.

I let go of him. Going back to our room. For now.

I wait for him to get back from a mission. Jocelyn is leaving today to idris.

I talked to her yesterday. I know her since clary is my friend but I was never close like Simon is.

I start working on some invention I postponed because shadowhunter and stuff.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

After a few hours of working. I assume ADHD problems.

I hear crashing and yelling. I feel anger on my parapati side. My eyes widen. I've never felt so weird.

I grab the sword on my dresser along with my cuffs.

I'm on high alert. Noticing sudden movements.

I see Izzy on the floor. I run to her. She looks up at me scared. "Alec the demon" she stutters

"Isabelle I need you to calm down and tell me what happened" I say in a soft yet stern voice.

"There was a demon it possessed me. And now it's in alec. You have to help him" she says sobbing.

I Pat her back. "I will" I say raising my sword.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

I draw a hearing rune. Finally being able to hear. I hear crashing and swords crashing.

I sprint in the direction. I swing the door open. Blood is everywhere.

Alec is in the middle still angry. "Is this a bad time to say you look hot?" I say he launches at me our weapons clashing together.

"I'll take that as a yes" I say struggling to block his stupidly strong strength.

He doesn't stop he keeps fighting me like a mad man.

"Listen this is probably a good time to tell you but fuck off demon" I say not being able to stab my fiancé.

I swing my feet under him making him fall with a thud. He drags me down putting the knife to my throat.