Remember your soul's plan

Our soul plan is one that cannot always be revealed to us in full, but we can definitely catch glimmers of it throughsigns, our intuition, and through getting aligned with both the inner and outer Universe.

Here are a few tips to help you gain insights into your soul plan:

Look at the family you chose to be born to. What feelings and emotions do you have about your childhood? What was yourbirth order? All of these will give you clues as to the set up of your soul plan, as remember, your soul chose your family as it knew it was the right start for your journey in this life.

What is something you have always felt called to do? Is there a place you feel you want to visit or a culture you feel drawn to? This may also give you clues as to what path your soul is looking to take in this life.What natural talents were you born with? Your natural talents and passions also provide insights into your soul path and what strengthens the energy of your soul.

Look over the major turning points or events of your life. These often give you a clue as to when your soul path was pivoting and you were leveling up. If you look at what themes were stirred around these times, you may start to see more of the pattern unfold.

What themes keep repeating in your life? This is a huge indicator of what your soul has come to master in this life.What diseases or illnesses have you battled with? What have they shown or taught you? Chronic diseases and disabilities are often part of our soul plan.

What type of people are you drawn to? The people you choose to surround yourself with and the people you resonate with the most may also give you clues as to what your soul is here to achieve.

What type of people do you struggle to get along with? Often the most challenging people in our lives are our greatest teachers!

Do you feel drawn to learning a particular instrument, language, skill or trade? This may also give you clues as to what your soul wants to learn in this life.

Often when we look for patterns or themes in our life, we start to see the pieces unfold and the journey unravel a little bit more for us.

We can also gain further insights into our soul plan through psychic readings, astrology, channeling, tarot, and accessing our Akashic records.

While knowing aspects of our soul path can be helpful, trying to figure out every detail is not really what we are here to do. We are here to live it out and experience it moment to moment, as that is the only way we can truly learn and share our soul gifts with others.

We also have to remember that part of us already knows our soul plan; we just have to trust and surrender to that part of ourselves.