𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐒𝐈𝐗

I washed my hands and brushed my teeth then grabbed the little things I needed like my charger, phone, keys, money, and gum of course.

I sat on the couch and waited for Kairi. He told me he got here about five minutes after I was ready by sending a simple text:

here

I locked the front door and made my way to Kairi's car. This would be the first time that we actually hung out together.

"Hey, so where u wanna go for ice cream?"

"Actually, can we go to McDonald's? I want a Mango Pineapple smoothie."

"Sure, whatever you want." He pulled off and once we got closer to McDonald's he asked me which way we wanted to go. "Drive through or eat in?"

"I don't really mind."

"Mattia likes to eat inside so let's go to the drive through."

"Okay." I laughed. I got my smoothie and Kairi got one too, except his was Strawberry Banana.

We pulled into the corner of the parking lot and scrolled through our phones while drinking our smoothies. "Can I connect my phone to ur car? I wanna play some music."

"Sure, unless it's wack."

"It probably will be." I connected my phone and saved it as R👁uh🥰.

"Really?" He laughed.

"Yes really! There's a lot of people that can't pronounce it."

"Okay rEYEuh," I put on Coochie by YN Jay. "Lemme try some of ur smoothie."

"Okay, wait, switch smoothies real quick." We switched out smoothies and I stopped him before he could try it. "Wait, now lets try that thing where we gotta lock arms and drink it." We managed to lock our arms and each took a sip of the smoothies. We pulled away and just looked at each other trying not to laugh. Kairi couldn't hold it anymore and spit the Mango Pineapple smoothie all over me. Then I laughed at his reaction and the song in the background, causing me to spit some on him.

"Shit." He laughed.

"Fuck Kai! Look at my shirt." We were both laughing like crazy and I'm sure the people in the other part of the parking lot were staring at us. I grabbed some napkins then noticed he had started recording me.

"Okay I want you on your back, turn the coochie round."

"What?!" I swear if anyone saw us right now they would think we were high.

He did the clapping sounds and we both said the next line.

"Damn her coochie loud!" He ended the video and we got a bunch of napkins to clean up.

"Damn your smoothie was good." He said wiping off my neck. At this point we were just cleaning each other up.

"So was yours, but I like mine better."

"Imma have to get some Mango Pineapple from now on." We finished wiping down the smoothie and I apologized for the little bit that got on the seat. "It's ok Rhiya. I promise it's fine."

"Are you sure? I can clean it up later-"

"No, it's fine. Right now it's time to make Mattia stop being a little bitch."

"No. I don't wanna hear about him."

"Then I guess it's time to kidnap you." He locked the doors and I laughed.

"You're so dumb."

"You wanna go to the park?"

"The park? Are we children?"