Part 1 - Is this Fate or Is this Unlucky?

Hello! My nickname is Del >< Hope you enjoy this story! This story will have 10 parts ! hope you enjoy them! follow my tiktok: khwxmsxk . and my insta: khwxmsxk! love yalls!
--------------------------------------------------------------
It's 6.30am in the morning and Team is preparing his stuff for his first day in University.

Team: I'm SOOOOO excited!! I cant wait to make new friends!!

It's now 6.45am, he proceeds to leave his apartment and lock his door.

-at the university-

Team: Woahhh~ it's hugeee! I might get lost in hereee >< WAIT! What's the time now?? *checks his phone* SHIYAAA!! IT'S 7 ALREADY?? I ONLY HAVE AN HOUR MORE BEFORE THE REGISTRATION FOR FRESHMAN CLOSES! I BETTER GO NOW!

Team rushes off to the registration venue. While he was running, he bumped into Win, Vice-President of the Swimming Club.

Win: Oiiii! Open your eyes while walking next time!
Team: Oiiiii! Hiaa! YOU should open your eyes while walking! shiyaaa! I'm gonna be late! Ughh! No time to argue with you P'! BYE!

Team left, rushing to the registration venue:

WIN'S POV
he's so cute.. ohoo Win! What are you thinking!? He's a freshman! Also, you're a guy, he's also a guy! No. Come back to your senses!

TEAM'S POV
FINALLYYYY! It's 7.40am, I have enough time to register my information to the school and the club I want to join, Swimming Club. After I finished registering, I heard someone talking to me.

Manaow: Sawasdee kha~ I'm Manaow, I'm a Freshman na, Faculty of Art and here are my friends na jaa~
Del: Sawasdee kha~ I'm Del, I'm also a Freshman, Faculty of Art too!
Pharm: Sawasdee krab~ I'm Pharm, I'm a Freshman too, Faculty of Engineering! This is my b-boyfriend >< P'Dean krab..
Dean: Sawasdee krab, I'm Dean, I'm your Senior, Faculty of Engineering, President of the Swimming Club. This is my friend, he is also the Vice-President of the Swimming Club.
Win: Sawasdee krab. Team. I'm Win, I'm your Senior, Faculty of Engineering, Vice-President of Swimming Club. We meet again 😏.

TEAM'S POV
SHIYAAA THE SENIOR I BUMPED INTO JUST NOW, IS THE VICE-PRESIDENT OF SWIMMING CLUB?!! THE CLUB I WANT TO JOIN!?

-----------------------------------------------------------

How is Team going to face Win? Will he be torture in Swimming Club? PART 2 COMING SOON NEXT SATURDAY! RAK NA 🤟🏻❤️

The Bad boy and The Good boy meetsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें