CHAPTER- 19

"Yes, I am letting Rose Howard go forever and Rose Spencer takes her place."

Before the meaning of his words hit me. He stood up taking out a box from his pocket and opend it. A solitaire flashed in front of me.

Bending on his knee he proposed "Rose Howard will you marry me who is also a father of a child?"

Unbelievable seeing the man on his knees. "Am I hulliciniating or is it some kind of a joke Jay. A person only a month back blackmailed me into marrying him then rejected me physically and now proposing me?"

"No Rose, dont say that. Well I understand that some unanswered questions have to be answered and it's time." He looked tormented with my words.

He stood up then pulled me in his arms and started explaining. "I fell for you terribly when you stayed at my house last year. I realised it later. Whenever you came near me I could not think properly. You had me totally under your spell."

"You had been kissing Eady. How can you say that you were falling for me?" I interrupted him with my doubt.

"No your perception was wrong. It was Eady, who was trying to get me tangled into marrying her because her business was dooming. As I never liked her from the begning. On the other hand Tim was my weakness I had to take him away from her. He is my best buddy's last memory. Your coming into my life gave me encouragement to have a family, which I had thought is not meant for me till than. I was getting attached to you."

"Jay, but that was purely physical attraction." I butted in.

"Initially I also thought so, that it is just a temporary whim. When you left I thought this physical ache will go. But I started missing you terribly. I felt your smell in my house. My life had changed a lot in few months. My only aim was to have Tim and you in my life for ever. I had been going through a period of emotional upheaval. Eady blackmailed me if I buy the Dickinson's she was ready to give Tim to me or else she will marry her gangster boyfriend and leave this country with Tim. I agreed and this process took 4 months to sort out."

He sat on the sofa and make me sit on his lap with my head on his shoulder.

"Then Mary and Mike issue came up. She was adamant to marry Mike. I had to take care of her future too. I bought a land for both of them in Halifax and total share transferring was taking time. That day when I met you in the hotel, there deal was done. Seeing you on that night with a man claiming you his girl, I felt like strangling that bastard. The moment I saw you I knew It was not a whim, I want you with me for ever. You are only mine and I will not let anyone take you from me. Mary's elopment was a boon for me. I deliberately trapped you in all that. I had no guts to hear a no from your mouth if I asked you to marry me. So I faked this all." I was open mouthed, shocked to hear this all.

"You dirty plotter, you scared me to my very core. But why you rejected me in the hotel in Dubai?" Asking this I looked away.

He made me look at him and I saw the warmth in his eyes. "Breaking up our love making was an unbearable tourture for me and I knew I had hurt you, but your words "no strings attached" sting me hard. I was about to confess my feelings to you and you threw those words on me." Jay paused

"Oh I am so sorry, I had no idea what was going in that head of your's. I wanted you bad, than seeing your hesitation I uttered those words to make you decision easy and to my favour. All this time I thought my being virgin held you back."

"I already knew that you are a virgin. The responses I got from you on my touch explained many things my untouched wife. I am a well experienced man." He smiled in a way at me, I blushed terribly.

"You have no idea Rose that whole night was a torture for me I kept thinking of what you said. Then finally I decided that in the morning I will confess my love to you may be if I do so your feelings might change."

Taking a pause he continued, "When I woke up Eady was standing at my door with her fucking tantrums. It took me 2 hrs to clear that mess. When I came to meet you you were missing Tim told me that you went to reception. I called them and I was given this shocking news that you have booked flight, exchanged currency and left for airport. I was shattered and broken. I tried to call you but you did not respond. I got worried. I contacted one of my colleague who had some influence in the police department and have you tracked." His voice grew serious.

And his hold tightened on me.

"Why did you run Rose? Do you hated me that much because I rejected you."

"No Jay." Hugging him tightly I explained my reasons. "I had to leave because Tim told me he is gonna call you dad in few days. Obviously I assumed that you and Eady are getting married. That broke my heart into pieces. I had to leave that instant before my any action reveal my love for you."

"O! Silly, how on earth you imagine I would marry that bitch. Rose, you are the love of my life, and when I came to confess this to you, you had gone." His hold was crushing as if scared of losing me again.

"When I saw those goons holding you I cursed my self for bringing this on you. My love, it would have been the end of me also if anything would have happened to you." His eyes getting dark and his body trembled.

"Shi.." feeling him physically shaken I stopped him from tourturing himself further. "Such emotions for me from Jay Spencer are really unpredictable." I grinned.

"But true, you are my life. Never walk out on me again you impulsive Rose Howard, promise me." He meant every word.

"I promise." And he kissed on my forehead.

"O chérie, now if all your questions answered, doubts cleared I ask you again my love, will you be mine forever to love and cherish and be dominated." He asked again looking into my eyes.

"Yes, a billion times yes." I said lovingly.

He took out the ring and put it on my ring fingure. He did not gave me any time to even look at my hands. His lips were on my lips and he was ready to devor me. This time no fall back no ceasing.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

If you enjoy reading this then vote, comment, share and follow.

- RitikaArora26

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

T H E E N D