Kiss

Cove's POV
I reached for the door to get out, but he suddenly stopped me by grabbing my wrist.

"Wait, come here," he said. I don't really know how to go to him since were in his car, so I stayed still.

"Come here," he said again. I turned around and looked at him with a confused expression. He sighed and pulled me into his lap.

Immediately, I put my head on his shoulder and sunk into his grasp. His body makes me feel so warm and tingly all over.

River started rubbing my back in circles. "Cove," he whispered. His breath fanned my neck and made me shiver in delight.

I pulled back a little to look at his face and saw a strange look in his eyes. A look that I've never seen before. Suddenly, he started leaning forward until our noses were touching.

He brushed his lips against mine and I felt even more tingles erupt through my body. I squirmed a little at our proximity and heard him grunt.

"F*ck baby, don't do that," he whispered while grabbing my hips to keep me in place.

I gave him a confused glance, but stopped moving regardless. All of a sudden, he leaned impossibly closer, and pecked my lips.

My eyes widened. Did he just kiss me? On the lips!

I let out a surprised gasp, making River smirk and place his lips back on mine. This time, he didn't pull away. He slowly started moving his lips against mine, and I slowly mimicked his actions.

He let out a grunt of approval, then stated quickening the pace. I struggled to keep up with his lips, but his small grunts of encouragement kept me going.

I pulled back after a minute to catch my breath, and River smiled at me. He silently leaned his chair back, then roughly pulled my body to his chest, once again smashing our lips together.

This time he didn't start off slow. He moved his lips very fast, and somehow I kept up. After a few seconds, he licked my lip asking for entrance.

I denied his entrance. Sure I've already had my first kiss, but I've never gone as far as using tongue. We're going too fast.

He grunted in disapproval, and squeezed my butt, making me gasp. He used the opportunity to plunge into my mouth, and started exploring it with his tongue.

Pleasure. That's all I feel, pure!pleasure. I moaned into the kiss, and he grunted in response. I felt something start poking me. Must be his wallet or something.

I reluctantly pulled away for air after another pleasure filled minute. The sound of our pants filled the car.

"That was amazing baby," River said and gave me a genuine smile. I returned the gesture, then smashed our lips together.

River was shocked, but took no time in dominating the kiss. I opened my mouth for him, and he gave me a happy sigh. I shyly moved my tongue to his mouth and slowly felt around it.

River moaned and it was the sexiest sound I've ever heard in my entire life.
I smiled into the kiss and moved my tongue around more confidently.

He retracted his tongue back to his mouth and started wrestling with my tongue. It felt weird but good at the same time.

He suddenly pulled away and I let out a sad sound. He chuckled and shook his head slightly, then sat up straight.

"River," I whined. He laughed and pulled me away from his chest to kiss my forehead. I smiled contently as his kiss sent tingles down my spine.

"See you tomorrow Cove," he said and opened the car door. I sadly slid off his lap and landed on the concrete driveway. I gave him my best puppy dog eyes and he sighed, pulling me against him.