Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Harry's POV

I was at the lake. I was going to die. I stripped down to my boxers and went in.

I should have known my plans never work. It's common sense now.

Snape was there ready to save me. He was wasting his time. Though this isn't my first attempt.

I tried in my fourth year to drown in the second task. I failed at that as well. Dumbledore used his magic to save me.

My plans never work and never will. I can't believe I ever thought I would die.

Soon I fell into the darkness knowing I won't die.

Sev's POV

I can't believe I saw him like that. I know he's tried before but no one checked upon him.

Suddenly, light surrounded Harry and I was blasted into a tree and watched him go through his inheritance.

Harry's POV

I woke up with a sore head and tailbone. I put my hands to my head and felt two ears on my head. My hands shot to wear my human ears we're and felt nothing...

I'm so sorry

Keep Scrolling

Please don't find me and kill meh

Anyway, how are you

Can we be friends

I'm full of gay ships

I'll let you read now

I started freaking out. What am I going to do? My Uncle can't find out!

Just then I noticed an owl tapping on my window. She had a letter tied to her leg. It was from Gringotts? What! Why would they need to send a letter to me? This is the first time they've ever sent a letter to me at three in the morning!!!!!

I mean come on how did they even know I was awake.  I'm an idiot. I live in a magical world. I mean come on I'm a wizard for hell's sake.

There's a lot you can do with magic. I mean come on Hagrid knew I slept in a cupboard for 11 years. Wait for he- he knew I slept in a cupboard but never questioned it!!!!!!

Severus's POV

I and Tom were over the moon! Our missing sub was finally found. They told us to come at four to meet him at Gringotts!! How exciting!

We can ultimately give him our love. Shower him in complements and flowers. Give him a great life away from Dumbledore, buy him millions of gifts and hug him till we die.

Honestly, I can't wait to meet him. I hope he loves us back.