08.

"Alquin will do nothing, he's learned his lesson Saytor." Mier replied the king's friend knowing full well he was checking on them to see if they were okay. Lake paid no mind to them as he groaned yet again with his spell.

"You should rest, I will be back later, my introduction to the kingdom is still on so need to prepare for that." Mier announced sadly knowing once he was introduced it would it, there was no going back from there.

"Youll be fine?" The witch asked the vampire. "Don't worry, I will see you at the ceremony, save me a seat." Villa remarked and Mier smiled toward the vampire then placed a kiss on his lips shocking Saytor. It surprised him how the two had gotten along so well to be able to show that much affection.

He knew if Alquin had known more about this, he would have surely killed Villa because it was obvious the vampire had taken the witch, which obviously would make Alquin furious, he kept the secret to himself as he walked out.

"Lake let's go." Mier announced as the little boy stood from the bed and walked to him, his curly hair bouncing on top of his head making him look adorable. "Have you got it yet?" The witch asked the little boy who nodded.

"3rd Circle gleaming orb." Lake spoke surprising Marcos who stood by the hallway which passed by the garden. "Did he just use his magic?" Marcos questioned happily. "Yes, he just needed to unlock his mana." Mier replied making Marcos frown.

"When he was born the healers told me he had no mana reserve, he would age faster than us, and would be weaker than most kids, that's why I've always kept him in the castle, afraid he would get hurt." Marcos asserted sadly but he was happy to hear that Mier had helped his son.

"Thank you, I don't know how to repay you, thank you." Marcos cried as he hugged the witch, all those who saw the two had smiles on their face knowing their young prince would be well thanks to the new addition by the king. "I didn't do it for you, or anyone, I told you, children are innocent." Mier replied coldly but that didn't stop Marcos from smiling toward him gratefully.

"He's always had mana, it's why I could siphon him, a lot of it, most demons are born with immense mana reserves that if they are unlocked all at once they would be dangerous and hard to control, therefore their bodies lock the mana within, I only opened three of his reserves, it will do him well to learn magic with those as he goes on." Marcos nodded absorbing all the information he was being given.

"Thank you, Lake how about we get ice cream to celebrate, then get ready for your uncle's ceremony." The demon suggested for his son who nodded eagerly. "Bye sweetheart and remember what I taught you, see you later." Mier ruffled the little boys curls before he and his father waved him off and went on their way.

Mier sighed as he walked up the stairs to his room, it was only mid morning and his day had already been chaotic, he wondered if his life would ever be normal, or would he ever adjust to the life he lived in the castle with everyone, he knew sooner or later he would be confronted with the mating part of the claim by Alquin, he did not want that.

~~

"My king, you should rest, and apologize to Mier." Jon suggested as he escorted Alquin to his room, the demon stopped and looked at the lycan. "He wouldn't listen to me even if I try, he would just lash out." Alquin replied the lycan who faked his distress.

"Why not use the this, if anything can help it's a bit of seduction and lust, to loosen him a bit, I know how good you feel inside me, so I'm sure Mier would appreciate the love." Jon spoke sickeningly sweet as he handed over a small green band with runes engraved on it.