Chapter 16

(Ryan's POV)

I wanted to make love with Brianna before she chooses Christian over me.
I mean he's my best friend and
All. But I love Brianna from pluto and back. I brought her back to my house and we sat on the couch. We wanted to watch a movie. Honestly I didn't care as long as it's just me and her.
Alone.

"If I stay!" She screamed.

Shit! Chick flicks should've known. Ahhh what the hell. Just gotta handle what girls like nowadays. But how can I be sure that she wants me? I mean she shows that she likes me a lot. But she like Adam till he left her for the football team.

***
After the movie ended, I looked at her and I seen her ball crying. I gave her a hug and she hugged me back.

"She stayed for a Asshole
Of a boyfriend.... How cute." She smiled with tears.

"Well I'm that asshole right?"

"We are not even dating.... But yes your that ass hole." She joked.

"HEY!!! I didn't blow..... Never mind."

"See!" She laughed.

Looking at her smile and
laugh again brought me down to my knees and I fell. She stood
By me and try to wake me
up. When she touched my cheeks I sat up quickly and gave her a kiss. Pulling her close to me making her sit on my lap made me
feel like.
"Yeah Ryan, you can do this..." I said in my head.

Tugging at Brianna's shirt she pushed away. She shook her head no. Was she scared? I fixed her hair.

"Are you a virgin?"

Brianna sighed in embarrassment

"Yes...."

"It's okay, nothing to be ashamed of."

"It's stupid... I'm the only girl at school probably who didn't loose there v-card."

"It's okay Brianna.... Your still perfect..."

Brianna sighed and looked away. I grabbed her cheek and faced her towards me.

"I'll be gentle, please...?"

"I'm scared."

"Don't be..."

***

(Brianna's POV)

I woke up next to Ryan in his bed. I looked under the sheets both of us naked.
Did I really just loose mines to him? Shit! I can't believe I did it. It felt amazing but it hurts at the same time.
I got up quietly and ran to the bathroom. I fixed my hair and decided to take a shower. As the water was warming up.
I closer my eyes and try to remember what happen.

~~(last night)~~

"I'll be gentle, please?"

I took off my shirt and he brought me up stairs as he removed his and my clothes he laid on my kissing me while he touch every part of me from head to neck.

It felt good for a while. I was starting to get scared in a way.. Since it's be first time.

Moments later he shoved in his dick slowly
Inside of me and I let out a
Moan.

~~(end)~~

I opened my eyes and when into the shower. I grabbed the soap and scrubbed my body. Every time I rinse myself I could feel Ryan's touch.

I heard knocking at the door.

"Hello?"

"Bri, it's me... Ryan.."

"Oh come in..."

Ryan walked in and smiled at me.

"May I join?"

"Ummmm...."

"I'm getting in anyways."

As he walked in the shower he grabbed me and gives me a kiss. Our body's wet and smooth. I pulled away and left the shower. I dried up and got
My clothes on. I wasn't ready for another sex
Session with Ryan. It's to much already.

------------~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello!! Hope you liked this chapter ...... Sorry it's not as detailed. But it's something for read since I read all my books and waiting for them to update... But anyways thank you.

Kiwipiie_